Calling All Virgins

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Jul 31, 2016.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

CALLING ALL VIRGINS

One of my greatest privileges of being a courtesan is taking virgins over the threshold and into the land of sexual bliss! But I've found that the term "virgin" isn't exclusive to the sexual chaste. There are folks who are virgins to the brothel experience and there are others who have simply never partied with me--they're virgins too!

I adore what I do and want to extend an invitation to all who fit one or more of the aforementioned categories. Come see me at the Bunny Ranch--I thirst to be your first!

Here is a virgin review:

A lot of first times at the Bunny Ranch Review

Until Then; Naughty Thoughts, Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1490.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    grizzly likes this.
  2. i'm brothel virgin, and feel i'm regular virgin even if technically i'm not. my idea for party is brothel virgin crawl weekend or holiday. losing brothel virgin card at all four northern houses. Maybe all the houses.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

If I was a virgin I would definitely come and see you!

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Gezabelle I would like that...
    Thomas that is a great plan! Let me start that off for you!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I can attest, each time I party with Caressa it feels very much like a first--always refreshingly, stimulating and full of surprises!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Espo, I never want anyone to get bored and not want to come back and play! I like to keep it new and fresh
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

It's that attitude that keeps me coming back, "keep it new and fresh". also, I would never be bored with your intelligent, witty, and kind conversation with your naughty twist thrown in

8. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

I'm not really a virgin anymore all I have left is my Friday virginity. Please be my first[smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron, I want everyone to know I want to keep it new and fresh no matter how many times you come back to see me! I do like having great conversations also!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

10. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Caressa is like an In and Out burger joint, each and every one made fresh!

11. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

Wheather I'm a virgin for a month day or even hour I want you to take it all! Ive got a unquenchable thirst for caressa loving! Heres a good analogy seeing you is like being at a buffet but never getting full. You just want more and more and more and more. A guy can never get enough of you your amazing and I just want to keep seeing you as much as I can.

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

We can find things that we will be our 1st! Let's put our head together and figure them out!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Let's start anew Ms. Kisses--because there is no one like you!

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Espo, of course we can start again, we can meet for the 1st time and I can get your brothel virgin card! For the rest of you we can make your 1st time the best time!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

If you are a virgin, you need to see Caressa, what's wrong with starting at the top?

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I would be honored and pleased to be your first. The one to take you to the heights of orgasmic ecstasy...
    Kisses Caressa

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  17. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Experienced or not...come and see Caressa for all of your needs!!

18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

You're an incredible first for anyone Caressa.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

19. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Man, with Caressa that "teacher" fantasy can be a reality!

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Turning fantasies into realities is something I really like to do! Contact me and we can plan our fun time!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  21. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Caressa is a true Gold Medal!In my party with Caressa.I would want the bad girl package.

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN I want to be your bad girl package
    Kisses Caressa
    Caressa Boobs Bikini.JPG

23. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

If you haven't partied with Caressa then you're a virgin--it's as simple as that!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I want to take a virgin voyage into the uncharted seas of Caressa fantasy land!

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Let me take you over the threshold and into the land of sexual bliss!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Why not start the banquet of sex at the table of the best--Caressa Kisses

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

That sounds wonderful, let's have a banquet of sexual positions! It will be a feast you won't forget!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her today and experience your fantasies together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I want to be your first--for an unforgettable launch into the wonderful world of sex!
    Kisses Caressa
    boardsback_w.jpg

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  31. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

Caressa you took our brothel Vcard and yes you opened us up to a new world of sex!

32. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I do want to send an open invitation to to all virgins and brothel virgins to come out and let me welcome you into a world of passion!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

33. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Yeah baby, the 5th time is like the first--it's always a refreshing adventure with Caressa

caressakisses likes this.
  34. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I love to hear that no matter how many times we have been together, it is alway new and fresh! Even if you aren't a virgin, we can role play and you can lose your virginity all over again! If you are a virgin, I would love to be your first!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

35. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

My advice to everyone out there looking to lose their virginity, let Caressa guide you to a new part of your life. You never have to be embarrassed about anything, she is patient and loving and one hell of a teacher! No matter your age let this beauty show you what you need to learn to please the women in your future, they will be glad you did!

VictoriaKeyes likes this.