BunnyRanch Stuff gets me laid?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jul 19, 2008.

1. I just go this in a PM

The bunnyranch hat with the flame design is a great ice breaker with chicks, esp. in gentlemens clubs and sports bars. Strippers in particular, like to pick my brain for information about the ranch. The hat has definitely played a part in getting me laid on several occasions.
    I have an idea for a hat design, how about......

OFFICIAL BUNNYRANCH
    FIELD TESTER
    OLD NO. 69

Fuck!?, I know I'd wear it.

I get tons of E Mail re this. I think our shirts and hats open the door for girls to talk to you.

Should I start issuing Lic Recruiter cards to posters?

2. You Bet! \:D/

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

That sounds like one hell of an idea to me.

4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Hell yeah. I love the idea.

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I agree that is a brilliant idea. I swear this actually happened, I was at the Spearmint Rhino Club about a year and a half ago and one of the strippers took my Bunnyranch Hat and didn't want to return it. I did eventually get it back. The Bunnyranch Experience has also helped me out for more personal reasons. Several Married Friends of mine tell me that I got it right. A couple of them are in the process of getting divorced.

6. Great idea.

7. DBR
    Chat with Me

DBR New Member

Put me down for a hat and t-shirt. Sounds great.

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

As a constant promoter of freedom of choice and all thing Bunny this is a cool idea. I get lots of looks, Questions and conversations when I wear my Bunny stuff out and about most oof it good some of it bad. I had this one funny one where the wife/GF of the guy kind of glared at me in a mall then when she wasn't looking the Husband/BF gave me the thumbs up HAHA that one was hilarious. Had a lot of people ask me how close it was when I lived In Vegas. Had a couple of Hotties at the olympic Garden ask me how to apply. God that brings back a funny memory about that guy lol I am in the library posting right now or I would be laughing my ass off.

9. Glad weall have something in common :) The Bunny ranch get'sme laid too :)
    ~Bentley Jo

10. But only when you're there :(

11. OHHHH hey now, You turn that frown upside down! I'll be back in a week! So you better be e-mailin me cus I think we are long over due! You hear me!?!??!
    ~Bentley Jo

12. two things:
    Dennis another fabulous idea. and I'd like to volunteer myself for the program.
    secondly:
    BJ i'm so glad you're coming back!

13. Dennis,

Any chance of us getting licensed recruiter cards? :D Something laminated or embossed (like a credit card) with our name (if only our first name, then also a number to make it look 'official') would be really cool. I'd even be willing to pay some amount to compensate for the printing costs.

I feel like taking advantage of this old idea of yours and seeing if I can corrupt any women at my local strip clubs.

14. sounds good.

15. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I actually do have a supply of business cards that say:

Harold - Chief Talent Scout

Except for my board name, all of the contact information on the card is for the ranches

If the MLBR / TLR topic comes up during a conversation with a lady and she seems to be genuinely interested, I give here my personal card and ask her to contact me. If she does, I then contact her using her supplied contact information and make sugestions such as how to apply and the methods that successful applicants have used in the past to attract attention and be accepted. I explain that she does not have to give me any personal information, but mention what she will have to supply that inormation to the ranches.

My first applicant supplied the proper information to the ranches, attracted the attention of the hiring officials, and was accepted in three days.

16. Yay :)

17. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

:lol: I sent that PM almost Four years ago! It still rings true today.
    However, I think the hat with the flames on the visor, should be available
    to purchase online. After Four years, mine is looking kinda beat.

18. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Go for it Dennis. But I could never have that around my house unless I want to get thrown out thee door!

19. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Italiantriker maybe you should just come visit and get a new one [smilie=happy.gif] we'd be glad to have you here! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Hi Pantera, :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I agree with you 100%.
    Words can't quite decribe how much I would love to be there.
    Unfortunately, it just isn't possible.

P.S. I can tell you One thing. If I lived closer,
    I would be on a First name basis AND very " close " :wink:
    with ALL of you beautiful and wonderful ladies.

21. I want a bunny ranch t shirt! They are so cute! Especially the t shirt caressa is wearing on the home page! I'd gladly sport that around town. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Sounds like it's time to make a visit and get ya a new one. :mrgreen:

23. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

:D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I AM..... way way overdue.

24. I know this is an old post, but I just wanna know that if it hasnt happened yet...WHY NOT hahahahahahaha

Its a great idea :)

25. I want that Pink Crystal Bunny Ranch Hat that you wear!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. if Dennis still remembers this, I would LOVE to have a card like that

27. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Give me a hat and t-shirt and sign me up!! :D 8) :wink:

28. Make some in pink and Ill wear it! :)

29. Fabulous idea Daddy D!!!! Idea's like that is why you make the big bucks!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Had an epiphany.... :idea:

Email soon to follow!! :D 8) :wink:

31. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Absolutely!!! Where do I sign up to get mine?!?

32. What happens when women wear bunny gear? Do you get hit on quite a bit?

33. No response? Any ladies wear bunny gear while traveling to the ranch? Do people stare or hit on you or ask a ton of questions?

34. Awesome answer Rain!!!!!

35. Yes! As a matter of fact I do believe Harold is a card carrying recruiter!