Bunnyranch Kidnapping x2(Maya and Paris)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Mar 26, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

I was fortunate to be able to return to the ranches for the St. Pogus festivities. Many fun games and activities throughout the weekend.

Let me set the scene for you. I was given the honor to run one of the games over at the Love Ranch earlier that evening. I was to host a game similar to the Newlywed Game. So, I thought I would dress the part. I had on a coat and tie and I thought I had dressed up really nice. Before heading over to the Love Ranch, I hung out in the parlor in my nice attire before heading out. Let me tell you guys, the ladies love a man that dresses nicely for them. Maya and Paris noticed my new threads and they were nice enough to pose in a picture with me. Maya and Paris had fun with me last year at St. Pogus and apparently this fueled their thoughts to decide to replay the events last year.

I left for the Love Ranch for the festivities that evening. After a night of fun and games at the Love Ranch, I noticed I had receive some fun text from the ladies at the Bunnyranch. So I decided it was time to return back over to Moonlite for the evening. After chatting with some in the parlor, I noticed Maya and Paris were conversing between themselves acting all secretive. At this point I start having flashbacks from last year and secretly wonder if they were planning on repeating what happened the year before.

Not long later, Maya and Paris came up to me, grabbed me by the tie and prompted took me away from the bar area and parlor for the evening. I was placed in one of their room, and tossed to the bed. I was told to strip down to my birthday suit, with the exception of leaving on my tie that I had on. Reluctantly, I will have to leave the remaining events of what happened between Myself, Maya and Paris, but rest assured that I was treated very very very very very very very well during my captivity with Maya and Paris.

After sometime, I was informed that the ransom was paid for my release. And for the record, If I ever figure out who keeps buying my release when Maya and Paris kidnap me, I swear they will have hell to pay. I do have a hunch as to who it may be(eyes toward the city of Toronto and towards California). Hopefully, Maya and Paris will kidnap me a 3rd time and the ransom will never be paid. :mrgreen:

In all seriousness, Maya and Paris are two of the most sexy and sweetest ladies I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I have greatly enjoyed my time with you both. You are both greatly special to me and I can't wait for the day when I get spend time with you both again

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Did you get a sexy equivalent of waterboardng? :wink:

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

LOL, lets just say I could have died a happy man.

4. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

Not sure what the secret is, I guess I am just lucky I guess.