BUNNYRANCH BROTHEL OF THE YEAR AGAIN

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Dennis Hof, Aug 6, 2016.

1. We are so proud to be voted the brothel of the year one more time !!

Reno News & review does a Best Off and all the Reno, Carson City and sparks people vote and the take this very serious because its their community

I want to congratulates my Bunnys and staff as they are the ones that work hard to win this award , job well done everybody

Sadly this BROTHEL OF THE YEAR has been used by other groups where a handful of people vote on it, sad because Reno News & Review is the true voice of the pop;e and we are proud that we won this award again.

The other groups awards are like me having my servers at BunnyRanch Roadhouse to vote for

AMERICAS GREATEST MAN and there is 6 people voting that all work for me and they said Dennis Hof because madam suzette was counting votes lol You get it right ?

2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What an awesome award!! So proud to be a part of the family even though I am not a bunny, but I am a PROUD cosmic kitten at the Alien Cathouse!! Congrats Daddy D! It's well deserved!!

tuch2881 and Kiteh Kawasaki™ like this.
  3. Congratulations on the honor and achievement!

tuch2881 and Kiteh Kawasaki™ like this.
  4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Hooray! I'm so glad for Bunny Ranch for making brothel of the year again. Fantastic job everyone!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

tuch2881 likes this.
  5. Amazing job everyone! It is an absolute dream working at such a fantastic establishment <3 I love you all!!

tuch2881 likes this.
  6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Congratulations Daddy! I love working here and want to thank you and Madame Suzette for such a great place to work!
    Kisses Caressa

9B4A9741-44E6-4279-A89B-895331345805.JPG

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  7. Congratulations! There's no mystery why Dennis' ranches, most especially the BunnyRanch, receive the award year after year. The girls are beautiful and so fun to talk to, the staff are very friendly and professional, and best of all Dennis is a wonderful host.

Dennis, it was great sitting at the bar talking with you last night, it's always an honor!

tuch2881 likes this.
  8. NatalieLust
    Chat with Me

NatalieLust Natalie Lust at Sagebush Ranch

congrats Dennis ur my man of the year. Thank u for taking care of me and all the girls . much love

tuch2881 likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Congrats!!! All of Dennis' Ranches are awesome!!! Book a party with your favorite ranch and have all your fantasies cum true!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

tuch2881 likes this.
  10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you to everyone who voted for the Bunny Ranch! If you have never been here, come on out and find out why we are #1!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tuch2881 likes this.
  12. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood Let me show you the TRUE Hollywood Experience!

Way to go Bunny ranch!!! Such an honor.

tuch2881 and DMVguy001 like this.
  13. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

We have a great group here and it is wonderful to be a part of such a wonderful place!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

tuch2881 and grizzly like this.
  15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Whoooooooooooooooooohoo Go Bunnyranch always #1

tuch2881 likes this.
  16. Congratulations I love being a part of the team.

tuch2881 likes this.
  17. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Congrats! Super news! We all work hard for you Dennis and I so love my job!

tuch2881 likes this.
  18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Congratulations to the Bunny Ranch and everyone who works in every part of the Ranch!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

19. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood Let me show you the TRUE Hollywood Experience!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! Cum and take a tour and book a party!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Congratulations to all of us here at the Bunny Ranch! Thank you to all who voted for us!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! Book a party with your favorite "Bunny" today!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

That's exciting news. Many congratulations to you Dennis and everyone at the beautiful Bunny Ranch.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Congrats to the Bunny Ranch and all who keeps it running so well!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

26. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Well-Known Member

This is AWESOME![smilie=happy.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! Book a party with your favorite "Bunny" and have her fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. mmmmm sees guys she is ready for us [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. suck ya/ fuck ya soon :eek::D..........................

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! Book a party with any of the "Bunnies" and have them fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. Congratulations to all of those involved in making the Bunny Ranch the best!

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats to the Bunny Ranch and book your party today and have your fantasies fulfilled with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Come out and visit the Bunny Ranch and you will see why we were voted #1 again!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

34. Congrats!!! Book a party with any of the girls and have them fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Awesome!! Because We Worth it !! Thank you !!! xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]