Bunny Report: Barbie Bentley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by doppelgruber, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Barbie Bentley, sexy and fun melt-in-your-mouth Bunny at the Moonlight Bunnyranch! There are not words to adequately describe how beautiful and cool she is. Barbie is wonderful, the sexy girl next door who never lived next door to you. I can't say enough about how great she is. I am still shaking my head at how lucky I was to get to party with her. She is so natural and fun to be with, with a great personality, a killer body, and tons of enthusiasm. She is disarmingly sexy, playful, and intelligent, and really makes you feel as if you are living out your dream when you are with her.

We emailed and chatted a few times before my visit, but I didn’t have a true appointment with her or anyone for my first brothel experience because I wanted to meet many of the women I had seen on the website and message board. Barbie was busy when I get there and wasn't in the lineup, so I chatted with some women before she came out. When I saw Barbie for the first time in person at the MLBR bar, my heart skipped a thousand beats! She had me BEFORE “hello,” and her warm and friendly greeting sealed the deal. Didn't hurt that she was dressed in a sexy little bra and panties set that set my heart on fire :) I was about to have my first party and I was nervous as hell, but Barbie put me at ease from the minute we met.

Barbie took me on a tour of the ranch and we ended up in her room discussing what we might do. Negotiations were breezy (not 'convoluted' ;) ) and we settled on a nice leisurely GFE including hot tub. The hot tub was great to chat and get to know each other, but soon it was time for the next chapter.... and oh what a chapter it was. In fact, I could write a book, but I'll savor the experience in my memory rather than commit it to words. The party was so good that we arranged for another the next day. Enough said. And the party the next day? Yep Just as good, if not better!

What I will say is that Barbie is delicious. From head to toe, inside and out, she is amazing. It was so natural being with her, talking with her, laughing with her, being pleased by her, and pleasing her. She made every ounce of our time together fun, sensual, relaxing and absolutely satisfying. Not proud to say it, but I hadn't been with a woman sexually for three years before this trip, and Barbie truly made up for lost time. Being in her presence is a gift. I had such an amazing experience. I couldn't get enough. Barbie also has a great sense of humor and we laughed a lot, which was wonderful! Special is an overused word, but not in Barbie's case. This is one special girl.

Oh, and she made a mean turkey sub sandwich even though it was past her bedtime :) .

She is one woman I hope to visit many more times.

Barbie, you are an amazing young woman. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Moe.

2. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

I am really glad you had an excellent time with the beautiful and stunning Barbie. She has a great personality and is always fun to talk with. Sounds like you had a fabulous time with this wonderful lady.

3. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! Thank you so much sweetie for the great review!! It was awesome spending time together and I cannot wait to see you again!!! Will be a blast!!! Now get your butt back in my bed ;)