Bryce Stevens

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by robert_gudgeon, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Yesterday I had a most wonderful time with a very sexxy lady and she was some one who made me feel comfortable, she made things better and is an amazing lover who took time and made me feel special.
    Also I was able to sit in the tea party with this most wonderful lady and hear all about thing and finally meet Big Daddy D and find out just what a grate man he is.
    Robert
    Oh and I got to meet the other ladys of the Kit Kat Ranch

2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Robert I'm sooo glad we finally got to meet and share a wonderful time together!!! I look forward to seeing you again on future visits!!

robert_gudgeon likes this.
  3. Draven Star
    Chat with Me

Draven Star Never stopped being slutty or goth. Sorry, Mom.

Oh what a great experience!!! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time!

BryceStevens and robert_gudgeon like this.
  4. It is always a wonderful time :) and it is not hard to have one with ladys and the staff is top notch

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Draven. Robert's visits are always a great time!!

Draven Star likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I agree Robert. So many amazing ladies and staff members!!

7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Only three more days and my Kit Kat tour will be over. Even though my next scheduled tour is not until March 16, 2018, I am available for overnights through the ranch in between tour dates. If you would like to know more please contact me [email protected] I do check and respond to my emails when away from the ranch.

8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

9. BryceStevens likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Me too @robert_gudgeon . Very very much looking forward to our next play date!!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful @cumishaamado . I had a fantastic time with @robert_gudgeon ! He is truly a wonderful gentleman!!

13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Yaah! I'm excited!! Just 21 days to go and I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch for my Oct. 4-24th tour dates!! I look forward to seeing you all soon!!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @BryceStevens and you're welcome!!! I can't wait to see you again during your October tour!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]