REVIEW Bryce Stevens – a 5-star experience from a 5-star lady

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicLover, Mar 24, 2017.

1. I was a “brothel newbie”, looking for the first time. On the KitKat website, I saw some pictures of this amazing body with a little mystery – only her beautiful smile was shown in her pictures – I had to imagine what the rest of her face looked like.

Then I read her profile – what a woman! She talked about every kind of party you could imagine, but my favorite was listed first: “GFE: Lovemaking at its finest, with a touch of romance. Includes lots of kissing.” I didn’t need to read further, but when I did, every conceivable fantasy was listed - 2-girl, mutual pleasuring, oral, roleplaying, any and everything.

Who could this be, someone so accommodating and talented? I had to find out! Since I wasn’t yet onsite, I arranged to call her. I fell in love with her low, sultry voice. She was so friendly, I felt at ease right away.

We arranged an outdate, but then the waiting began – she was off the Ranch for awhile, and I had to wait until her return. But she kept in touch with frequent emails, and we had a few phone calls as well. By the time we did meet, I felt I really knew something about her.

When I arrived at KitKat, she greeted me in one of her “little black dresses”, which accentuated her gorgeous figure – and then I saw those eyes! What an amazing topper to a petite (5 feet) but incredibly shapely and sexy body. She greeted me with an amazing kiss – one of many she offered that night.

After dinner, we started in the hot tub, touching, caressing, massaging everywhere and those kisses! If you are into kissing, Bryce is the one for you!

Bryce loves to be touched and licked everywhere, and returns every touch tenfold. We took turns pleasuring each other, and each time I thought I could out-do her, she came back with some amazing movement that drove me insane! She is VERY flexible, accommodates all positions, and is very open and will grant your every sexual wish. She has training in massage and has wonderful hands, beautiful blonde hair and incredible blue eyes. She’s intelligent, a wonderful conversationalist, and will treat you like you’re the only man in the room – you’ll feel pampered and pleasured to the extreme. She only comes to KitKat a few weeks at a time – you should NOT miss her!

I will remember her kisses forever.

2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you MusicLover for the wonderful review. I very much enjoyed my time with you and really look forward to the next!!

3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Here's a photo of one of my birthday outfits from our out date.
    IMG_0097Acropresize.jpg

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Here's another photo of one of my sexy birthday gift outfits from our Outdate.
    Image-4.jpg

5. I really enjoyed helping you choose that lingerie. Hope to experience the outfits again in person very soon!

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I had a wonderful time MusicLover. You have excellent tastes in lingerie. I really look forward to wearing the outfits for you again soon!!

tuch2881 likes this.
  7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Here's another one of the sexy Birthday out fits you bought for me on our 5 Star Out date MusicLover.
    Image-1.jpeg
    Image-2.jpeg

8. Hi Miss Bryce Stevens,
    I love the lingerie. It fits you beautifully.

BryceStevens likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love reading it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tuch for the sweet compliment. I look forward to showing you in person!!

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you gorgeous Cumisha BF for reading and liking my review!

geraldharris likes this.
  12. Amazing review for an amazing lady!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens and REAPER136913 like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens and geraldharris like this.
  14. Cumisha - your comrade-in-arms Bryce is amazing, and I hope to have fun with you both some day! Your photos of the new lingerie are fantastic. Of course, the model is gorgeous!

BryceStevens likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you MusicLover for such a great compliment. All three of us together would be an unforgettable party!! Thank you for the birthday gifts MusicLover!!

16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Here's the work out outfit I wore for the working out we did @MusicLover. Hee hee. Thank you for the workout outfit!!
    IMG_0136Acropresize.jpg

17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you yummy Riley for the nice compliment!!

18. Bryce - for those of us who love girls in workout gear - this pic makes me swoon! I just heard that you were extending your stay at KitKat until April 25 or so - that is great news for KitKat visitors over the next 2+ weeks! Wish I could come back, but I'll have to wait until your next visit later this year. We DID have a great "workout"...I came home completely exhausted and satisfied! You are an amazing woman!

BryceStevens and tuch2881 like this.
  19. Miss Bryce Stevens,
    You look great in your workout clothes.

BryceStevens likes this.
  20. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Wow love your workout gear, so sexy

BryceStevens likes this.
  21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @MusicLover. We did have a fantastic workout! we really worked on our muscle growth. I much look forward to picking up where we left off in our workout routine and developing some new moves... all in sexy workout gear of course !!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Gerald for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens and geraldharris like this.
  23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tuch for the nice compliment. I'm glad you like my workout gear!!

24. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Grizzly for the sweet compliment. I'm glad you like my work out attire!!

grizzly likes this.
  25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful. I'm glad you liked my review!!

26. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you delicious yum Cumisha for saying I'm amazing and adorable!!

geraldharris likes this.
  27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Gerald for liking my sexy BF's posts!!

geraldharris likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Bryce for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I am wet over your posts sexy Cumisha!!

30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

geraldharris likes this.
  31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @wrb55rosco for taking the time to read this review and like it!

32. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I had an awesome wonderful time with you @MusicLover and am so glad our schedules coincided for our fun naughty adventure!!!!

33. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Yaah!! Just 21 days to go and I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch for my Oct. 4-24th Fall tour dates!! I look forward to seeing you all soon!!!

Kisses for you @MusicLover for the awesome time together!!

34. Bryce - I will remember that night always! I hope you can be at the Ranch again when I can come visit - we always seem to miss each other in Carson City...

BryceStevens likes this.
  35. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @MusicLover for the wonderful time together and wonderful review!! For some reason my earlier response to this disappeared into the ethers. I would love for us to be here at the same time and am sad we will miss each other again!!!