Brooklyn Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Brooklyn Star and I had our first 1.5 hour GFE party on Tuesday (7/21). Whenever she is available, there will be more parties.

I met Brooklyn in the parlor during my February trip. I liked what I saw and we talked. We PM’d to maintain interest. Upon my arrival this trip, I asked Brooklyn if she we coulld arrange a party.

Our party had been scheduled for Monday, but I was in the dentist chair having two emergency root canals. We made contact before the appointed times and postponed the appointment by 24 hours.

By the time that I did get to the MLBR, I needed some TLC. Brooklyn provided that and a whole lot more. We had an outstanding time. Everybody achieved satisfaction in multiple ways.

Brooklyn has become a very popular Bunny at the MLBR in a very short time. Do not miss your opportunity to make an appointment and have an extended party with Miss Brooklyn Star.

2. Hmmmm. Healthcare by Brooklyn Star - I want to sign up for that plan!

3. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

From what I experienced from her personal TLC attention regarding my health care session when I was hurting, Brooklyn's sexology 101 sessions must be out of this world.

4. Maybe Brooklyn could help me with my physical therapy on my knee.

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Nurse Brooklyn the cure for what ails ya

6. Another Great Report Harold!

I saw Brooklyn and Harold in
    the lobby right after thier Party,
    and Both of them had the Biggest Smiles!!!

----------------------------------------------------------- Charlie
    PS, Their Smiles were almost as big as Mine and Brennas.

7. Yes, I still have a big smile from my first party with Brooklyn and that was 3 months ago!

8. You would make it fun getting sick or having an ailment!