Brooklyn Star - Oh What an Evening!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by longhorn, Apr 29, 2009.

1. After exchanging pm's and emails with Brooklyn Star requesting more information about her Sexology 101 and GFE parties, I decided to make my first journey to the Bunny Ranch to see her. I made an appointment to see her on a Saturday evening for a combination GFE and Sexology 101 party. When I arrived and she came out to greet me, I was overwhelmed with her beauty - I guess they cannnot make a camera that can capture her real beauty! She was wearing a short sexy red (I think it was red!) dress. Brooklyn has a sweet personality and is very easy to talk to. As she was leading me around and giving me a tour, I am thinking "I hope I can afford this"! Well we made it to her room and agreed on the details for the party and it was affordable. Brooklyn gave me an evening I will never forget. She was an excellent teacher for my Sexology 101 class - I got lots of practice and hopefully I made an 'A'! This is one class I wished the teacher would have kept me after class! It was one of the best parties if not the best party I have ever had. I am already looking forward to my next visit to see her - I may need a refresher in Sexology 101!

2. You are very welcome Brooklyn. My next trip to the Ranch to see you cannot get here soon enough - cannot wait to see my sexy physical therapist!