BROOKE TAYLOR ***Reviews, Specials, & Party Options***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Brooke Taylor, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I'll come out and play with you any time, my dear!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Luv the seXXXy flirty energy!
  3. Overall excellence!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
  4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I luv the new sig pic Brooke!!!!!
  5. You both are so beautiful, congrats on the reviews!!!!!!! FANTASTIC [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  6. Brooke you are hilarious on UStream! Very entertaining!
  7. I love watching her :mrgreen:
  8. She is very entertaining on UStream, we love her!
  9. I love watching her too!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Especially with Tamela. Oh and she is fun to watch on Ustream too! :lol:
  10. Aha! Naughty boy :wink:
  11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

SeXXXy Review!!!!!!! Gets me hot & bothered!!!!!!!!

12. Hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  13. I heart you too!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  14. If I get to play with you then YES!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
  15. Oh Brooke can Cum and Play! I recently had the pleasure of my first early morning party alone with Brooke after multiple two girl parties with Brooke and Tamela. It was amazing, she is an energizer bunny in the morning and there is a reason Brooke Taylor has been a bunny this long - She is fun, smart, and knows what to do and when to do it! [smilie=hot over you.gif] There is nothing more beautiful than the view of her prime choice butt and the tattoos on her back while pleasuring her from behind, especially when she turns her head and gives you that look and a moan!!! She is FucktASStic!!
  16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

TGIF !!!!!!!!!!!!

17. It was my pleasure [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Whether it’s your first visit to the Bunny Ranch, or your regularly scheduled rendezvous;
    I’m offering up some sizzling hot Summer Specials just for YOU!

This will be a summer you will never forget.
    Come in and let me show you what you didn’t know you were missing!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

(click photo to enlarge)
  19. Great Specials for a VERY special BunnyBabe! There is a reason Brooke is the publicity face for the Bunny Ranch! Any of us who have enjoyed her company and talents know why and those who haven't should take advantage of these specials! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. Awww, thanks sweetie, xo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  21. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. You have so many amazing reviews, Brooke! I know I prefer to one-stop-shop as well. :wink: :D
  23. Awesome specials hot stuff
  24. Great Specials [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

One-stop-shopping is the best!

xxxtra kisses; Caressa
  26. I love your specials!
  27. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

i looooovvveee me some of brooke!!

28. Great reviews, Brooke! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  29. I recently had the pleasure of enjoying the beauty, intelligence and sexual talents of the one and only Brooke Taylor on outdates for two days. There is a reason Brooke is the publicity bunny for the ranch as she is the premier bunny at the ranch. And to top off her amazing beauty and intelligence I can not imagine spending time with someone who is such a unique combination of both fun and intriguing conversation.

Now don't let me mislead you that her intelligence and conversation are her main ASSets (That ass of hers should be licensed as a lethal weapon). Brooke Taylor sets the standard for being sensuous and bringing you to unknown heights of sexual bliss. When she moans and looks at you with those amazing eyes it will send you into orbit. And when it comes to oral she loves to give as well as receive.

Just a quick summary: She arrived for our long awaited morning party with some homemade peanut butter cookies and as we caught up on things those "Bedroom eyes" had me turned on in just a few minutes. I had told her there is a topless only rule in our suite but I did not have to enforce it as we were both nude and on the bed within a few minutes. After enjoying the Sweet Brooke I told her there is no better sight than her shapely legs spread wide with the view of her butt, kitty, perky breasts and those amazing eyes. We had a nice visit afterwards and I sent her on her way around noon.

The second day was not planned but when my schedule opened up we arranged for her to come in the afternoon and stay for dinner. We got caught up in conversation until I finally reminded her we had better get the party started if we were going to have time for dinner. Brooke took me around the world with multiple positions and the "Brooke moan" which is beyond imagination. If you like to (or need to) finish with a hand job Brooke is your lady.

We had a wonderful dinner at Peppermill and I was able to continue to enjoy her company (and beauty) as she drove me back to the ranch for my evening appointment. She showed me her bungalow at the ranch with her hustler centerfold on the wall. I can't wait to come back to hae a party there!!

Each time I am with Brooke it totally exceeds the previous experience I can't wait for the next one.

Mr. Jones
  30. Great reviews, Brooke! [smilie=hot over you.gif]
  31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Wonderful reviews and great specials!

Naughty Thoughts; Caressa
  32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri I am genuinely happy to meet you.

Great reviews and congratulations on the bunny of september ;)
  33. AWESOMENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  34. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

And a great baker! LOL
  35. Congratulations Brooke on a record year and your Bunnyranch anniversary tomorrow. Your Beauty, Brains and Butt in combination with Cathouse, Working GIrls and your appearances for the ranch show an amazing loyalty. I hope they truly appreciate all you have done for them.

Cant wait to see you and enjoy your company and beauty this month. Best wishes for 2014 and the future! [smilie=hot over you.gif]