Bring the Bunny Ranch to Canada.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Canadian1987, Sep 5, 2013.

1. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

make sure you go out and vote

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Terrible news :cry:

3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

For potential clients yes but if for example you were a working girl in Canada you would be 100%untouchable because our law only goes after the clients and the owners

So if there were a bunny ranch in Canada I could go to jail Dennis could go to jail but the girls would be fine because it is legal for you to sell sex I just can't buy it which makes NO fucking sense........like at all but that's what we got now.

I wish our government didn't treat us like criminals just for buying a service because that's what you and the rest of the working girls provide a service no different than the guy that fixes your car or the girl that does your hair. Imagine what it would be like if you wee arrested for buying those services, has your brain exploded from the stupidity of that thought? It should because that would be the dumbest law ever in the history of ever.

But that's essentially what we got

4. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

I actually thought that was going to happen! Either way…if Dennis did that I would give Canada a whirl!

5. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I have been falling behind. It seems the Man Behind the bill C-36 that made sex work in Canada, illegal Peter McKay has stepped down and will not seek re election. I am not sure what if anything that means got the future of sex work in Canada in terms of making it legal like it should be but I do know I am not sad to see that scumbag go.

6. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

with an election called for Oct, I don't see this being an issue... for anyone
    if Conservatives stay, no change
    if Libs or NDP get in, there's a slim to fat chance that the laws would be repealed... but we'll have to see what they have to say while on the campaign trail for the next 11 weeks first

7. Visit Busty Anastasia Le Dream for a discrete honest fair encounter!
    Let me shower you with love and attention youve always craved! Wait no more and book TODAY with your #1 provider [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

really? how does this misplaced ad contribute to the conversation?
    ignored.

9. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

The Liberals WON Harper is GONE thank god, the dumbest law ever put in place was the Law against sex work in Canada, now let's see if we can kill this law.

10. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

with the new justice minister being a first nations woman, I think there is a good chance that the law would be reviewed and possibly repealed (they said as much during the campaign). i just think it's a matter of time.

Canadian1987 likes this.
  11. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

What she is means nothing as long as she kills this law

12. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

it does mean something though.... a First Nations woman is more likely to do the right thing by sex workers in Canada than an old white dude.

13. Crossing my fingers! I don't live in Canada but I spent a lot of time in Toronto, Vancouver, and then along the coast down by Victoria and all the way up in Yellowknife. Also visited Montreal a few times as well. Here's to hoping with Harper gone Canada gets on the progressive bandwagon so sometime in the near future a Ranch up there is a likely possibility! :cool:

14. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the support

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I know I would love to visit there and see the Canadians :)
    I have a soft spot for them :)

crumbie likes this.
  16. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Do you now? That's interesting note Taken

17. Brothels should be legal EVERYWHERE! There are so many businesses that have tried to find a way around it,
    but it's not worth the hassle!
    We have such an awesome set up with the brothels here in Nevada, I can only wish we could share it with the rest of the world soon!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]!
    I hope if and when brothels come to Canada, you'll be one of the first to visit the amazing girls!:D:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

You can bet your bottom dollar on that

19. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

That would be nice but since we can't put it in Canada you should come out here

PhototasticCollage-2016-01-18-10-10-35.jpg

20. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

That's the plan, hopefully within the next year

21. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

Well I will be waiting for you here St Love Ranch Vegas

PhototasticCollage-2016-01-18-10-10-35.jpg

22. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I still want this to happen I'm not sure if sex work if the laws were ever changed here though.