REVIEW Breaking In Colette Wingtouched

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Jun 28, 2017.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Had been chatting quite a bit with Colette leading up to her finally making it out to the Kit Kat. Loved her smart aleck sense of humor and her raw openness about her self. Was actually hoping to be her first date but wasn't able to be available that day and, as I expected her brothel cherry didn't last too long!

Like me she also has a wide variety of tastes and pretty good imagination, so after batting around some ideas back and forth we decided a little sub/humiliation on her part would be the most fun game to play. I love to be dom although I haven't gone very far with it in quite awhile. A bit out of practice!

We set up an early morning meeting---which meant she had to be awakened after only a couple of hours sleep. She came out naturally looking a bit tired and disheveled, but oh so cute! I couldn't wait to start exploring with her.

We quickly went back to her room and weren't in much mood to waste any time as we had already spent a good deal of time chatting online. Her body is to die for and her eyes are hypnotic. Holding her in my hands and doing as I pleased with her was so much fun! The energy between us was magnetic. She's a girl who loves to please and is damned good at it! And it was certainly only the beginning of the journey I plan to take with her down the road of exploring her sub fantasies.

This girl is going to be a star, gentlemen!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  2. Colette Wingtouched
    Chat with Me

Colette Wingtouched Kinkster Extraordinaire

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your review and honesty!!

JayJayJay and david006 like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! Colette is GORGEOUS... and love her name... so Ethereal!!!

Colette Wingtouched likes this.
  4. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Colette is a great girl. Beautiful, sweet, smart, funny and sexy as fuck. We are all very lucky to have her available to us.