About Me BOOKING LAS VEGAS PREMIER COURTESAN ♧♢♡♤ MELISSA KISS♧♢♡♤

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jun 7, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

It's really pretty easy. I Will Be Available At ANYTIME For Suitors who place a 10% Deposit.
    That's 10% of YOUR expected considerations. After you've left the deposit, email me, tell me which house, what day and time to expect you. Alien Cathouse Las Vegas OR LoveRanch Las Vegas Location OR The Kit Kat Ranch Reno/Tahoe. As For OUT DATES¿ Yes, if you wish to explore Vegas, Tahoe, Reno anywhere in Nevada With ME, you absolutely Can but there are a few technicalities which are PAINLESS... ;) to make this happen Legally!! And that Is why WE ARE All here, right?
    As for Walk Ins... I'm in house A LOT. But I do leave. It's summertime so I'm not going to be in house as often, but I am STILL available. Please help me enjoy summer even when I'm not with you by booking me in this professional and respectable way, CALL, make the 10% deposit. I need at LEAST,
    48 business day hours Mon~Thurs From your desired date and time to be "cleared". So please schedule Monday~Thursday. This ALL has to do with our LAWS. Our doctor days and "clearances" nothing for you to worry about. Minor technicalities in place for YOU, our patrons to know you ARE Safe and this Is Legal.
    You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon rps20160607_194814_189.jpg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is a great post Melissa! ;)

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you Gezabelle!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Returning to the Alien Cathouse Las Vegas in August!!!!

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Often imitated NEVER duplicated
    Authentic Gfe Provider RIGHT HERE!
    A true gfe is NOT mErely "making out" you can get that from any drunk at a bar, and?
    I'm the real deal. I know that true gfe is a connection both mentally and physically. I happen to Have Been Born a Sensualist so it's in my nature to be able to connect and infiltrate your deepest desires and needs and Satisfy you mentally, rejuvenate you. Don't be fooled by amateurs just trying to get your booking, I'm The REAL, unparalleled unique quality lady providing Quality, sincere gfe companionship.
    Returning to the Alien Cathouse in August 2016

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Currently available at our Reno-Tahoe location, The Kit Kat Guest Ranch July 2016

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Often imitated NEVER duplicated Returning To the Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location September 2016

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I specialize in The Girlfriend Experience adventures, trust me, I'm the one who will exceed all expectations! SERIOUSLY

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl shows, Toy Shows, NuRu Massage, Kinks and Fetishes as well, such as Foot Fetishes, Ass Worship, Sexual Domination, Bondage, FinDom Feminization, Verbal Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Role Play, Spanking, Strap On, Stockings, GoldenShowers and so many more just ask. I'm a well rounded and experienced Luxe Paramour, there is No competition in the level of experience Only I can offer you and Only I can assure you 100% complete satisfaction and I come with the record to support this statement. So don't hesitate contact ME NOW!

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

So, I am now LICENSED AND LEGAL to do OUT DATES!!! That's right guys, do you want a lovely, classy companion to tour Nevada With? Well, I'm the girl for you! Contact me privately for details!

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

So, I am now LICENSED AND LEGAL to do OUT DATES!!! That's right guys, do you want a lovely, classy companion to tour Nevada With? Well, I'm the girl for you! Contact me privately for details! rps20160710_140753_595.jpg

11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who lets you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who lets you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

If you are looking for a lady who can hold a conversation, a lady who you can open up to and share childhood memories and create new life experiences with, I'm your lady. Are you looking for more than just a "hot chic to bang"? Well then I'm the woman for you. Im always dressed classy and sexy. I'm well spoken, Im attentive and I am fully capable of hearing unspoken desires, the way only a woman with experience can. I'm not gonna knod my head and giggle saying "yea yea yea". ;)
    I do NOT smoke cigarettes so I always smell Fresh and clean. My teeth are pearly white, my skin is clean and smooth and my seduction game is on point. You'll be whisked away by my charms and wit.
    I always know how to treat men who posess equisite taste. I'm definitely above average, not at all a "basic".
    Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion.
    Remember, it's not only the end result that is wonderful, but also the 'journey' of getting there is just as fun as well! Again if you want MORE than sex, a hot chic to bang, I'm the woman for you. I will slowly seduce your mind, stimulate your intellect not just your body and speaking of your body, I have no problems satisfying as I am a true hedon. Satisfying and stimulating corporeal pleasures is my passion. I'm CPR for the neglected and forgotten ;)
    You're safety and satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed when you choose me. JACKPOT, Mister

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available By Appointment Anytime With Deposit through October

15. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

16. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Book now & enjoy your fantasies with Melissa[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@ alien Cathouse 775-372-5678

MelissaKiss likes this.
  17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ...

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

~2014-04-12 / 8.5 9 "Excellent Provider! Sweet Personality, Curvy in all the right Places. Great ass!" hard4utonight
    ~2014-01-07 / 9 & 10 "My new ATF! Excellent provider, top notch pro, a must see for any veteran or rookie" Scubacock
    ~2014-01-15 / 8.5 & 10 "One word - Amazing! She is a true Gem well worth repeating
    ~2013-11-10 / 7.5 & 8 good time!" Reza
    ~2013-09-13 / 9 & 10 "OH. MY. GOD. simply amazing".
    ~2013-08-18 / 9 & 10 "Great session, very sweet girl, awesome boobs!" Scubacock
    ~2013-07-15 / 8 & 9.5 "Pretty woman, very friendly with great breasts." digitaldesires
    ~2013-05-19 / 9 & 9.5 Great smile, very friendly attitude and just the right amount of curves Blue_Ball
    ~2013-05-16 / 8 & 8.5 "Dont miss this one gentleman" 408hobby
    ~2012-11-11 / 8.5 & 10 "One heck of a ride" nibsmahi
    ~2012-10-08 / 9 & 9 "Sensual, soft, exotic, sincere, real, clean, comforting, caring"... adkhiker