Bikini Day

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MistyMatrix, Sep 2, 2016.

1. What a beautiful day outside! Currently relaxing by the pool, I could really use helping rubbing this sunscreen in, and maybe help with taking off this bikini later.

Be my pool buddy?

Attached Files:

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:(:( What a disappointment that I saw this post so late!!! I would've loved to lend you a helping hand or two!!!:(:([smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  3. Well it's not too late now! A little birdy told me it will be sunny all week, guess that means i'll lounging around in my bikini all week long ;) Care to join?
  4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

You have an amazing body Misty!
  5. You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much, you do as well gorgeous :)
  6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Thanks so much Misty! Not where I want it yet but I'm slowly getting there!
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You don't have to ask me twice my dear!!! I'll be seeing you soon!!!:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  8. mmmm you know i'm looking forward to it ;)
  9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

So is there an application process or do we just show up or what is the protocol here lol Gorgeous picture
  10. haha thanks Kevin! Come on down to the Bunny ranch let's chat ;)
  11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Wish I could Just come up there But October isn't too far away [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
  12. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Since you have so many volunteers putting lotion on for you. I can help you wash it off in the shower with you.
    ShipBuilder likes this.
  13. lol. Oh yes, I will definitely need help with that as well ;)
  14. I see that you lost your bikini top today. I want you to know that if I had been there today, I would have done the gentlemanly thing and applied suntan lotion to your breasts so that they would not get sunburned.
    ShipBuilder and Slider like this.
  15. Haha I sure did! And ah a gentleman indeed lol, I would have taken you up on that, someone rubbing lotion on my breasts count me in!
    ShipBuilder likes this.
  16. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

How thoughtful. :D

I can only hope that I too would have the courage to step up and do the right thing in such a situation. :p
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  17. You would have the courage to do the right thing, because when the going gets tough the tough get going.
    Slider likes this.
  18. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

That's right, brother! :D

So Misty, rest assured that if it ever happens again, real men like BobbyT and I will definitely have your back.

...and your front.
  19. I stand here ready, willing and able to rub lotion on your breasts anytime that you want. And if I "accidently" put too much lotion on your breasts I'm right there to lick off the excess. Don't be alarmed if my lips linger a little too long on your nipples. I am a full service breast man. Ready to meet all of your breasts needs.
  20. I want to lounge by the pool now. Especially if you're going to be there.
  21. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

Bonded and insured, I trust. :p
  22. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

Hey boys, did you see that? Ada made a sweet overture to Misty. Sounds like we've got the makings of a potential 2-girl party brewing - with two beautiful young newcomers!

Make... it... happen! :cool:
  23. hahaha! You guys are so silly. Feel free to have my back, front and any other side of me! ;)
  24. oh hellllll yes! Two hot girls by the pool [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  25. oh I think we definitely will have to get in on a two girl party with Ada!
  26. I'm sure we can make that happen... I've always wanted to make out with a blonde!! She's quite a sexy one too I might add!
  27. The thought of that two-girl party brings out the voyeur in me.
    AdaMarie likes this.
  28. I think it would be tons of fun, I guess we have something else to look forward to now huh? ;)
  29. Sounds exciting!! We will have to do this VERY soon!
  30. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

I would love to be your pool buddy and help you with your sunscreen. You never know, I might actually take my shirt off for the first time in a long time at a pool lol.
  31. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

32. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

You look hot in any bikini you wear!
  33. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

Absolutely gorgeous girl!! Someone come help her put her sun tan lotion on ;)