BEST MAKEUP/BEAUTY CARE w/ Air Force Amy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Air Force Amy, Jul 28, 2015.

1. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

I really like Urban Decay's new concealer they just came out with!

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at SageBrush Ranch

• Dark circles and bags under the eyes
    This recipe will solve problems related to dark circles and bags under the eyes. As the area under the eyes is the most delicate part of the facial skin, you need to replace the chemical-laden facial soaps with baking soda.

Put one teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of tea or warm water and mix well. Then, dip two cotton balls in the mixture and place them on the area under the eyes. Leave them for 15 minutes. Afterwards, remove the cotton balls and rinse your face. Put moisturizing cream at the end.

Air Force Amy likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Mix 2 cups water and 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar. Shampoo and condition hair, then add the mixture and leave on for several minutes, then rinse out of hair.
    [​IMG]

4. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .....................................................................................................

6. I love NYX cosmetics. Does anyone use that brand? I am always looking for a good skincare brand, since NYX only makes makeup.

7. gijen
    Chat with Me

I love their primers!!! Works just a good at SmashBox Cosmetics and 1/4 of the price!

8. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Spraying a hankie and putting that in your unmentionables drawer is a nice one too :)

9. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

Thanks! I love their pencils and face primers, I will check it out next time I go shopping! :)

10. gijen
    Chat with Me

I love their pencils too! Seriously they are so pigmented and apply so smoothly!

11. JadeSteele
    Chat with Me

JadeSteele jadesteele@loveranch.net

my recommendations
    Get a Clarisonic with a good cleanser.
    the worst thing you can do for you skin is not clean it properly.

skin care products department store wise
    Sk-II, Clarins or Lancome
    inexpensive although good makeup try Inglot or ELF sets well on the skin .. HD great for photos too

last tip, at night or morn...
    take tea out of a tea bag.. moisten with water put on skin as a mask for 15 min.. works like a detox,
    or a mint toothpaste, will make your skin tingle... and refreshed.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

RUB COFFEE GROUNDS ON YOUR BODY

Just mix all of the ingredients below and you're all set!

A dash of Cinnamon
    1/4 cup of coconut oil
    1/2 cup of brown sugar
    1/2 cup of coffee grounds

13. JadeSteele
    Chat with Me

JadeSteele jadesteele@loveranch.net

awesome tips !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I have a question for all the girls: What kind of makeup looks do men like? My best guy friend always encourages me to wear makeup..he likes it...but all he knows of is red lipstick. :) What type of look do men usually like in that area? I know they like hair that is...or at least looks and feels..natural.

15. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I'm going to have to try a few of these!

16. NizhoniMoon
    Chat with Me

NizhoniMoon ***NATIVE AMERICAN BEAUTY AT KIT KAT RANCH***

MAC FIX PLUS!!!! IT SETS & KEEPS YOUR MAKEUP ON ALLLLL DAY & NIGHT. I ALSO USE IT AS A "PICK ME UP" IF I FEEL LIKE MY MAKEUP NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE. <3 <3 <3 ALSO IF YOU HAVE SMALL EYES AND WANT THEM TO LOOK BIGGER, USE A WHITE OR NUDE EYELINER ON YOUR BOTTOM WATER LINE!! I HAVE TONS OF MAKEUP INFO, SO IF ANY OF YOU NEED ADVICE, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO TALK TO ME :) <3 <3 <3

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

This recipe is very popular in India, effectively removes eye bags, dark circles and bags under eyes.
    With just one application of this mask prominently the sings of tiredness will retreat and the swollen and un- slept appearance will be gone.

[​IMG]

Ingredients:

• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
    • 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
    • Few drops of lemon juice
    • Little amount of freshly squeezed pineapple juice (enough to get paste)
    Preparation:

Make from the ingredients soft paste. If you have sensitive skin do not put inside juice of lemon. Apply the paste under your eyes and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Wash your face with warm then cold water. After, apply moisturizing cream. The results will surprise you!

Cherry75 likes this.
  18. That's what I need. I have that fair skin/dark eyes/dark-ish hair combo ( medium to dark in the fall...turns light and brassy in the sun). If my sinuses act up...I don't sleep well...or I just get worn out...one day...and I look like I have rings of purple eye shadow on under my eyes.

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

JUST GLAD TO BE OF ASSISTANCE[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-For oily skin, mash one banana with a teaspoon of honey and a couple of drops of lemon juice. Apply to face for 10 minutes, rinse.

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    Natural way to remove your Unwanted Facial Hair

You will need :

1 tbsp sugar
    2 tbsp corn flour
    Egg White of an Egg

Blend the egg white with sugar and corn flour. Blend it well until it becomes a sticky paste. Apply the mixture to your face. When it dries up gently slowly peel it off. Repeat this 3-4 times a week. You will notice a difference in your facial hair as it will reduce time by time.

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2016-8-22_16-36-33.jpeg

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

• Cinnamon and peppermint essential oils are very effective in making your lips appear fuller and brighter. If you are not allergic to these ingredients, you can simply add a few drops of them to your lip balm or lip gloss.

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

• Coconut and olive oils are great for removing water-resistant makeup. Try this trick and you’ll see that washing your makeup off is easy, even without a face cleanser.

25. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

Tree Hut body scrubs make my skin feel great :)

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ............................................................................................................................................

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .........................................................................................................................................

28. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Also, fun fact: Honey is the only food that never spoils!

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .......................................................................................................................

31. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Definitely one of my daily rituals!!

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ............................................................................................................................................................

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .................................................................................

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

1. Skip The Lip Liner!

Use a lip stain instead to outline your lips then fill them in before applying your lipstick.
    Not only will your lipstick be more vibrate but the stain will give you color all day making your lipstick last!
    I like covergirls lip stain.

35. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

Very interesting tips and ideas, ladies! :)