Belated review (TR) for Miss Destiny Page

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ski_Dog, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Down in Tahoe to kick off the 09/10 Ski season for the week of Dec 12......as usual. After 5 days of really hard skiing, I decided to make the lap down the hill and do a little last minute shop'n in Carson. After wrapping it up (no pun intended), I decided to head on over to the Mound House to check out the scene.....and possibly pick up one last gift for myself. Over the years I found it's not better to give than receive it better when you give and receive. After making the rounds to the other establishments....I saved the best for the last....The Love Ranch....and wouldn't you know it.....I walk on in and the Love Ranch Christmas party is in full swing. Just my luck.....a bunch of horny, drunk women full of Christmas cheer :)) I'm minding my buisness at the bar feeling sort of tired from all the week's bad azz ski'n when the beautiful Destiny Page sits down next to me. She had introduced herself a while earlier....but this time she just stares at me with a lustful look. Destiny is wearing a very sexy red dress. I try and start a conversation....when I discover that Destiny's atire for the evening doesn't require any panties.....now who can focus on conversation after that. After some more staring, Destiny tells me that she's going to give me a tour. This is more or less a command.....but like I'm going to argue...right?? We walk on back to the VIP suite....look around when the next thing you know....Destiny is up on the bed showing me all that exists beyond the red dress.....I won't go into details....because it's making me too horny...but SNAP - the girl is an absolute freak. Talk about the ultimate marketing technique....who could resist. After a while Destiny takes my hand and we're off to her room. Negotiations are very simple and within minutes we're off to play. Destiny's every desire is to please and she loves to have the favor returned. I can not reccommend Destiny highly enough....georgous, sexy, an animal when she wants to be, inteligent and interesting with a real zest for life.....don't pass up the experience.... know I won't and...I'll be back for more probably early Feb....perhaps there needs to be another X-Mas party in February.

Thanks again destiny.....it was the best X-mas party of the season!!

Live, Ski or Die....- Ski Dog

2. Thank you!

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. :D

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a gret time with the Lovely Destiny

5. great review

6. Destiny was one of the first women who caught my eye on the website. She looks young, innocent and beautiful, but also looks very sexy. I love her blonde hair, slender figure and those long legs. I can't wait to get to know her personality! I will definitely be paying her a visit when the finances and time permit. Thanks for the review!

7. Wow, Thank you Muscle Guy in NY!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] ha ha lets talk some more!!!! :p