++BEAUTY TIPS ++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sindysky, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

-
    This natural remedy will remove all aging signs and spots from your skin and will give you younger skin glow back.

Ingredients that you need are given below:
    3 spoons of rice
    1 spoon of honey
    1 spoon of milk

PREPARATION:
    Firstly, boil the rice and then strain it. Keep the water in which the rice was boiled. Afterwards, mix the rice with the milk and then add the honey.

Clean the face with the mixture and then rinse it with the water from the boiled rice since this water is rich in antioxidant properties. Moreover, it hydrates the skin, lowers irritations, stimulates the blood circulation and removes wrinkles. Your skin will be hydrated, soft and healthy.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-Lemon to Whiten and Strengthen your Nails
    Lemon is good for your nails as good for your skin. This remedy is excellent for those people who have brittle nails, yellow strains on nails, white patches on nails due to lots of manicures. Prepare a mixture by mix lemon juice, olive oil and coconut oil. Soak your nails in this mixture for 15 minutes and see the amazing natural shining on your nails. Repeat the remedy until you see better improvements.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Body Scrub – mix coconut oil and salt together and rub all over! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft. You can add in essential oils if you would like a specific smell.

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Chapped Lips – just rub a little into lips and it not only acts as a softening agent but it also has an SPF of about 4 so you get a little protection!

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Get rid of Dark circles and puffy eyes in just one night with this magical eye pads

You’ll need:

• aloe vera gel or fresh aloe vera
    • mint leaves
    • grated potato
    • cotton pads
    Grate the potato and squeeze one tablespoon juice from it. Now add one teaspoon aloe vera gel in it. Squeeze about 3 drops of juice from fresh mint leave and mix the mint juice with potato and aloe mix.

Now take a cotton pad and cut it in 2 equal pieces. Dip it in the juice mix we prepared. Now place the juice dipped cotton pads on your dark circle. Let them sit for minimum 30 minutes, I suggest to sleep with the pads on and you will significant change.
    [​IMG]

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

This 3 ingredient home made recipe works as magic for fast hair growth
    Ingredients needed for this natural recipe are listed below:

2 tablespoons of castor oil
    1 egg yolk
    1 tablespoon of honey
    Direction

Take all 3 ingredients and mix all above ingredients well. Stir them and apply the mixture on the hair roots and the whole hair length. Then, put on a shower cap and leave it for 2 hours.

After that, wash the hair with a mild shampoo or conditioner. Apply this remedy at least once a week and follow this routine for 2 months.

The mask nourishes the hair, keeps it soft and promotes hair growth.

I THINK I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS A TRY

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Dry Brushing for Better Skin
    Dry brushing is a simple detoxification process for your body. It stimulates a number of organs through a gently massage. It also helps the lymphatic system, eliminates dead skin coatings, strengthens the immune system, can eliminate cellulite, stimulates the hormones, and can help tighten skin through better circulation. Best of all, it’s cheap and easy.

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Potato slices to get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
    This one is pretty self-explanatory. If you get dark circles around your eyes when you are fatigued, you can get rid of them by cutting thin potato slices and putting them on top of your eyes for ten minutes. This will lighten the skin around your eyes. You’ll find this trick works particularly well if you do it routinely. Show everyone how awake and alert you are, whether you feel it or not!

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Turmeric for vibrant skin.
    Turmeric is used as a spice in a lot of Indian recipes, but it is also used for beauty! Before an Indian wedding, the bride performs the “haldi” ceremony. This involves applying a turmeric paste to her face and body and washing it off so her skin will be vibrant. You can make the same paste by mixing a teaspoon of turmeric powder with honey and yogurt. You want it to get a thick pasty consistency. Put it on your face for fifteen minutes and then wash it off. Don’t worry, your skin won’t turn yellow—but you should see a nice glow. Apparently this can also help you get rid of unwanted facial hair, so this is a really great weapon in your beauty arsenal.

NatashaMink likes this.
  10. Great idea for an exfoliator Sugar & Honey Scrub sounds good enough to eat

11. I love Indian spice food!! Turmeric is suppose to be the miracle cure for everything

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

BELEIVE ME YOUR SKIN WILL LOVE YOU FOR THIS ONE...........IT FEELS AMAZING AND YES YOU CAN EAT IT

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

BEEN TRYING A FEW OF THESE AND OH MY DO THEY WORK

14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Apply lemon with warm water on your face and you will be amazed by results

Things that you will need:

Lemon

Warm water

Sea salt

1. Combine 1 tablespoon of sea salt with ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of warm water in a small bowl.
    2. Using a washrag or towel, put it directly on the area with blackheads.
    3. Apply it in a circular motion to ensure it permeates the skin. Do this for 5 minutes.
    4. Allow the mixture to sit on your skin for another 5 minutes.
    5. Wash off the mixture on your face using cold water, and repeat these steps at least 3 times per week
    In just few application you can see new radiance on your skin and best thing that will happen to you is that blackheads will soon disappear from your face forever

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Remove unwanted hair and get smooth fair skin in Private parts with only 1 ingredient

Ingredients

• 1 cup of water
    • A tablespoon of baking soda
    [​IMG]

Preparation

Bring water to boil in a pot, heat, then remove from it and pour the baking soda in a bowl, mixing well.

Application

Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. In the morning, wash the skin with lukewarm water and anoint your favorite moisturizer afterwards.

Note – Before first time use will suggest you to shave the area

You will notice results after three treatments when unwanted hair should begin to disappear. Repeat this process 2-3 times a week for best results.

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

She started rubbing green tea bag on her skin, result after 15 minutes is just great
    At times, your beautiful face can become weary due to reasons like dehydration, dryness, weather change, alcohol, or even scrubbing too much to remove dry skin. Also Winters can give you dry and rough skin which can bring your looks down

[​IMG]

Green tea can work wonders for your skin.

For Chapped lips: Soak a tea bag in lukewarm water then squeeze the excess water from it. Place it on your lips for 5 minutes. For best results, repeat it everyday. Keep your body hydrated and sip on more and more water to prevent chapping of the lips.

For Dark Circles: Again, use 2 soaked green tea bags and place on the skin under the eyes for 10 minutes. If you do this for 7 days, it will remove your dark circles and puffiness from eyes.

For Rough Cheeks: Rubbing soaked green tea bags on your face in a very effective method to get glowing complexion. Green tea improves your skin complexion and makes your skin healthy. It helps flush out toxins from the skin, heals blemishes and scars, and reduces inflammation. It even improves the skin’s elasticity.

For Acne and Pimples: If you have oily and sensitive skin, and get acne and pimples often on your face, the green tea can be very use full for you. To use it, boil 3 green tea bags in 300 ml of water. No need to add anything else. Let it boil and simmer for 5 minutes, then allow the water to cool down. Once it’s cool enough to touch, rinse your face with this water. Do this once every day.

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Use this once everyday and you will look like you are 20 again

Each lady is imagining for wonderful and youthful skin without wrinkles. Numerous VIPs utilize Botox keeping in mind the end goal to keep up ever-enduring look, yet this treatment is exceptionally costly and just a few ladies can manage the cost of it.

[​IMG]

Here I am giving you an simple remedy that will remove signs of aging and make you look younger again:

• 5 tablespoons of carrot juice
    • 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
    • 1 tablespoon of Milk cream
    In a pot, pour 100 ml of water and include the cornstarch and put it on the stove over medium warmth. Mix until the blend get to be denser and the water is lessened. Set it aside and hold up until it chills off. After that, include the juice of carrots and cream and blend until you get pleasant blend.

Before applying this mix, you initially need to clean your face altogether. Apply this and cover your face with it and let it sit on for 20 minutes. Wash with warm water.

For best results, you should apply this mix 3 times each week.

This mix will to hydrate your face and dispense with the hints of exhaustion. It minimizes the presence of wrinkles, dark circles, and uneven appearance.

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

What is the most striking part of your eye? Undoubtedly your eye lashes. No matter what is your eye shape and color, long and full lashes add an quality of mystery that make your eyes so very attractive. To give our eyelashes that dramatic look, we either use mascara or fake eyelashes. But for how long ladies? Why don’t we venture into some natural ways and solutions to grow long eyelashes?

[​IMG]

You will need this essential oils

• 2 tsp of castor oil
    • 2 tsp of coconut oil
    • 2 tsp sweet almond oil
    Mix these oils and keep them in a serum jar. Now dip a cotton swab or Q-tip in this oil mix and apply it on your eyelashes and eyebrows. Do it every night before going to bed and let the oil sit over night. You will get awesome results in just a week.

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

The best way to look younger than your age is to have a clean and clear skin and applying a face mask made from coconut oil, which can do wonders for your facial skin. It goes deep into the skin and moisturizes and nourishes it.

To make this mask you will need:

• Coconut Oil – ½ teaspoon
    • Pure Honey – ½ teaspoon
    • Fresh Lemon juice – 5 drops
    Mix coconut oil, milk and honey and apply this mixture on your skin every night before sleeping and you can get rid of wrinkles and puffiness from your skin. It will tighten the skin pores and works as face lift therapy. Use this remedy two time a week.

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    Natural anti aging cream that you can prepare in just 1 minutes
    Aging signs like wrinkles, fine lines are very common, they generally start to appear on your skin after 30+ especially if you are not taking enough care of your skin. By care we don’t mean that you have to spend few hours daily on your skin, it just need few minutes. Today I will tell you about one cream that you can prepare in just 1 minute and it will hide all aging signs.

For this you will need:

• Organic coconut oil
    • Vitamin E capsule
    • Frankincense oil
    Add one tablespoon of coconut oil to a glass bowl. Mix it up to help loosen and warm the oil.

Pop two vitamin E capsules and squeeze it into the coconut oil.

Add two to three drops of frankincense oil to the coconut oil and vitamin E mixture.

Mix thoroughly and add it to a small container with lid. You can refrigerate the oil to make it firm. At night, dab a small amount of the eye cream under your eyes. This will help the oils to penetrate your skin overnight.

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    Mix these 2 to get rid of blackheads instantly from your face

Blackheads look really very bad especially those present on nose, centre of your face but best part is that now you don’t have to bear the pain to get rid of them, there are many natural remedies that can remove those nasty blackheads from your face without any pain

Today I am going to share on enatural remedy that is very easy to use and very effective on blackheads. For this you will need

Honey & Cinnamon

Cinnamon is an anti-bacterial spice that can be used to make an aromatic face mask that offers all sorts of benefits to the skin, including the removal of blackheads. It also helps to eliminate flaky skin as well as acne, and it can be used as a body scrub for a smoother, more glowing complexion.

To use:

Mix one part organic cinnamon with two parts honey to form a paste.
    Apply a thin layer over blackheads.
    Leave the paste on for at least 15 minutes.
    Wash off with your favorite all-natural cleanser, and then follow up with a moisturizer.
    Use this remedy daily for best results.

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    You just need 1 tsp garlic juice to remove all unwanted facial hair instantly
    Note – Use this tip regularly and you can see, unwanted hair growth will stop permanently

For this you will need only one ingredient and that is 1 tea spoon of fresh squeezed garlic juice

1. Massage the garlic juice on the areas where you have unwanted hair.
    2. Keep it on for 30 minutes.
    3. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
    4. Apply a fragrance-free moisturizer.
    You can use this remedy every day, just remember do not leave it on your skin for more than 30 minutes

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Milk

Simple full-fat milk is a blessing for those with sensitive skin. If nothing suits you, we bet, this definitely will. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Rub it off and then rinse. Your skin will be baby soft. It reduces the size of the pores and has a soothing effect. If your chemical-laden face wash doesn’t suit you, you can use it to wash your face as well.

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

got smooth and fair underarms in just 10 minutes
    Ingredients required:
    • cucumber juice
    • Gram flour ( besan)
    • milk or curd based on your skin type
    Directions to prepare:
    • Add 1/4 th cup of cucumber juice to a bowl
    • Add 2 teaspoons of Gram flour
    • If you have dry skin then add 4 teaspoons of milk
    • If you have oily skin then add 4 teaspoons of curd or yogurt
    • Mix all the ingredients well to achieve consistency
    • Place this in freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes
    Directions for application:
    • Apply this paste on your underarms and keep it for 10 minutes
    • You should see the results in as short as 3 days

25. I always use milk! Love that lactic acid ;)

SableRenae likes this.
  26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

2THUMBS UP.jpg

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Remove unwanted hairs from underarms and bikini area in just 5 minutes

So, if your underarm hair grows fast or you have some difficulties in remove it, then you’re in the right place. Here are some home methods to remove underarm hair without going to the salon or going through the painful process of waxing. These home methods will help you remove the unwanted hair quickly and leave your skin smooth.

Method 1 – Lemon and Sugar
    This sugar-based waxing method is simple and effective. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to mix 2 tbsp. lemon juice with 1 tbsp. sugar and make a paste. How to use it – you should apply this mixture on your armpit and leave to act for a few minutes. Remove with a clean cloth. Repeat this treatment twice a week. And, trust me – your underarm hair will recede each time you use the treatment.

Method 2 – Egg and corn flour
    Here’s what you need to do – it’s very simple: you just have to mix 1 egg with ½ tbsp. corn flour and make a paste. How to use it – apply this mixture on your armpit and leave until it dries, then rinse off with lukewarm water.

Method 3 – Milk and turmeric
    This 2-ingredient method is very simple. You just have to mix 1 tbsp. turmeric powder with 2 tbsp. milk and make a paste. How to use it – make sure you apply this mixture on your armpit, leave it on for a few minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one!

28. Thanks for the info!!! Can't wait to try it out

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

*There’s nothing more seductive—or feminine—than a bold red pout. “A hot, red lip is an essential part of every girl’s bag of tricks,” says L’Oréal Paris Consulting Makeup Artist Collier Strong. “Start with a very sharp lip liner, in the same color as your chosen lipstick. As you apply, smile a little so the lips are tight and the liner goes on easier. Fill in the lips using the side of the liner, then take a lip brush and apply the lipstick for precision. If you make a mistake, take a little concealer on a small brush and ‘erase’ it.”

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Two different uses of bronzer

For natural looking, bigger and brighter eyes try using a bronzer instead of your usual eyeshadow, it will add a glow to your eyes and open them up. It will also look very harmonious with the rest of your makeup. Another original way to use bronzer is to mix it with your regular moisturizer on the back of your hand and, so you can use this mix as your own custom made tinted moisturizer!

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Spray perfume onto your hairbrush to leave your locks with a light but lovely scent.

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

34. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I just love this thread! So many awesome tips!!!

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    Pick the right foundation.
    Ensure you're choosing the best shade of foundation by testing products on your neck— not your forearm or wrist.