Barbie Bentley, My Halloween Treat

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by indytrauma, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Back during the summer, I exchanged messages with Barbie on the message board and read her wonderful reviews. Finally, I met Barbie when I was at the Ranches for my birthday in Sept. During the course of that weekend, we had a chance to talk and I found her to be both beautiful and intelligent. However, Miss Barbie did one thing that weekend to make me very intrigued. For the weekend, the cowgirls gave me an stuffed dog, suitable for signing. I read the various humorous autographs on that Saturday, and found quite the suggestive comment signed by Barbie.

Back in early October, I had another chance to talk to Barbie at the Ranch. We were discussing some plans for a mutual friend's bday. During the course of the conversation, I reminded her about the comments that she had written earlier. She just smiled and asked which part I didn't understand! :mrgreen: I knew at that point, I would have to get to know Barbie much better.

During the week before Halloween, Barbie texted me to let me know that she was she was back from her vacation. Halloween afternoon, I called Barbie to ask her about her new puppy and to make arrangements to talk to her about a few things and arrange to get some pictures of her. We agreed on a time for the pictures and I went on with my afternoon. i arrived at the Ranch on Halloween, and was greeted by Madam Suzette, who informed me about the Halloween party and invited me to stay for it. Barbie joined me for a drink at the Bunny Bar. She was her usual funny, sweet self and we had fun talking about a variety of different topics. After we talked, she excused herself to talk to others about the Halloween party and events for the evening. I started thinking about her, and next thing I knew, I asked her if we could talk privately.

She walked me back to her room, where we negotiated our party. We then proceeded to the office to take care of the business end of things. Being Halloween night, the line at the cashier's door was long but that gave us time to talk as we waited. Finally, we headed back to her room to party.

Now, I usually don't go into details of my parties out of respect to the privacy of both people involved. However, I will say that Barbie is an amazing young lady and I had more fun with her than I could ever describe here. She far surpassed whatever I had imagined it would be like to be with her. In fact, she exceeded any expectations that I could have ever formed about a party at the Ranch. She is just that damn good!

After the party was over, we got dressed and returned to the parlor. I know that the grin on my face is still stuck there, more than 24 hours later.

Barbie Bentley is one of the finest young ladies representing the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. I am very pleased and honored to have spent this time with her.

2. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had a great time with the wonderful Miss Barbie. She is a smart and sexy young lady who I can't wait to see again.

Welcome to the Barbie Bentley fan club Indy :D

3. Hooray! I am so glad you had just as much fun as I did that night! Also, thanks for the great review and sweet comments, I cant wait to see you again some day sooner then later ;)

4. Miss Barbie,

I can't wait to see you again as well. You are the best!! I still have the grin on my face from our party. I can't stop thinking about the party we had and what the next one my might entail. Thanks for being such a great lady. You deserve a great review and I meant every word of it. You are a show stopper for sure.

5. Hey Indy, we are going to have to think of something really exciting to beat our last party ;) Hope your ready for this little energizer bunny :)

6. I would say "glad to hear you enjoyed your time with Barbie", except I couldn't imagine anyone NOT enjoying time with Barbie. :) I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her again at the end of December!

7. Changeling, trust me.. I have so much in store for us! I have recently been coming up with some fabulous ideas for me and you :) Cant wait sweetie ;)

8. You're amazing... do you know that? If you didn't, you know now. :)

9. You got that right, Indy. Barbie is amazing! She's amazing by herself and she's amazing with Wendy. I'm surprised it took you so long to discover this (lol).

10. Ohhh!! I love partying with Wendy! Hopefully we get a chance to party together soon, its been way to long! Who is up for the two girl challenge !?

11. Yes, I can say that Barbie and Wendy are my dream team. I would love to accept that challenge. Of course, how could I ever say no to Barbie!

13. Yeah Indy, saying no to Barbie is tough, if not impossible. I know she made me break my "no repeat" rule, lol. And I was glad I did.

14. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

I would happily accept the challenge.

15. Sounds like its game time dgreen.. ;)