REVIEW Back in the Saddle with Alice!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RoyalsFan55, Sep 17, 2017.

1. First let me start this off by saying how grateful I am for everything you have done and do!

I have not been with a woman, other then my wife in 37 years. I loved my wife very dearly, but unfortunately she passed away last year.

As an older gentleman and out of the swing of things. I was rather intimidated by women in general, let alone the thought of being intimate with a woman. I started off by emailing Alice about my situation and concerns. She was so very compassionate and understanding. I decided to move forward and book an appointment with her.

Well 3 weeks later, a fair amount of flirting back and forth, I arrived in Tahoe to go meet Alice. She gave me a wonderful tour, we had a couple of drinks, and talked a fair amount. She was so sweet and very sensitive towards me. I was at complete ease, and felt so comfortable.

We eventually ended up in her room. talked some more, flirted a lot. She helped me explore a side of myself I thought was lost.

She is a true professional, a beautiful soul, and a very charming woman. I am grateful Alice, and you've helped me get back into the “saddle” so to speak.

I look forward to our next encounter!

2. It was a great time getting to connect with you- i know we will continue have great fun togher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Sounds like you both had an amazing time together! xoxo

4. We really did, and I'm so glad I could help RoyalsFan reconnect to something he thought he lost.

5. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Wow. I don't know what I expected, but this wasn't it. It's nice to hear how touching and healing time with you can be Miss Alice.

6. Thanks. There is a lot of healing to be had in positive emotional and sexual encounters. I'm just honored I was able to help RoyalsFan get back into the saddle as he said.

7. And I am forever grateful Alice, thank you very much.

8. Oh you're welcome, I'm touched you picked me and I could share that with you.

9. Alice has proven to be very approachable in my experience, it is not surprising that you were able to connect with her despite being intimidated by women in general.

10. Thanks Alex, I try my best to be approachable, I know it can be a bit intimidating coming to a brothel

11. It's my pleasure to help people reconnect with passions they think they have lost.

12. It is nice to read how Ms Alice helped heal that loss.

13. Thanks Hakeem. Intimacy and companionship can be very healing. I'm just honored RoyalsFan came to see me.

14. Me neither! Thankfully it doesn't seem like it will be too long.

15. I'm so grateful for great guys like you, and the chance to help reconnect them to things they think they've lost.

16. Oh I am counting the days, till I see you again.

17. I never even thought about that. Alice, it's amazing you help people with a disabilities too.

18. Me too, can't wait!

I think everyone is worth love, and I do my best to accommodate people regardless of abilities or needs.

19. It's amazing that she can help you with all that. Glad to hear man!

20. Affection, companionship, love, and sex can all be very healing, physically as well as emotionally.

21. IMG_6058.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

You look happy today Alice, glad to see you out and about.

23. You are the sexiest redhead Alice!

24. Great review of one sexy redhead there!

25. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Love reading about Miss Alice Little!

26. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Great review there RoyalFan55!