About Me AT ALIEN CATHOUSE -RUBI V

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by Rubi Valentine, Aug 5, 2016.

1. image.jpeg Look who's at Alien Cathouse LAS VEGAS;

2711 E Highway 95
    Amargosa Valley NV

Let's Make it A Special One With Me, Rubi!

Your Sensations need to be Refreshed! Your Feelings Need New Outlets; ME.

Your
    Physical & Emotional senses need a New Balance.. Let's Over indulge in each other & become one, Lets have a total Wild & out of Control Experience with each other!

I can be Your private Body healer, Im not the typical girl ..! I have a
    wild side, flirty and erotic. I welcome your kinks and fantasies,Just tell me what gets you going. Ill try anything once, and probably more!

My touch will soothe your every need, DAY Or NIGHT. Open minded as always, My Soft Skin will keep you coming back for more!

Your Physical & Emotional senses need a New Balance.. Let's Over indulge in each other & become one, Lets have a total Wild & out of Control Experience with each other!

I can be Your private Body healer, Im not the typical girl ..! I have a wild side, flirty and erotic. I welcome your kinks and fantasies,Just tell me what gets you going. Ill try anything once, and probably more!

My touch will soothe your every need, DAY Or NIGHT. Open minded as always, My Soft Skin will keep you coming back for more!

My Specials/"Menu" Always;

•Domination [Sub-Dom]
    •Rope Bondage
    •NuRu Massage
    •Wet Play
    •Strip Tease
    •Foot Fetish
    •Leg Fetish
    •GFE
    •Shaving Parties (NEW)
    •Humiliation Stunts (NEW)
    •FinDom [financial domination]

ANYTHING ANYONE Might Want to Add, I am VERY Open Minded! Give Me Your Ideas!

XXO - Your Sweetheart

2. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Your really pretty. I love your pics.

Rubi Valentine likes this.
  3. thanks beautiful!!![smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Omg youre such a fox fellows please call & book an appointment for a lovey experience with Rubi by the way I love the pix sexy! Alien Cat house 775-372-5678

5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

You're mouth watering Amy! And what legs.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Come and see the super sexy petite Rubi Valentine!

7. Visit the beautiful Rubi Valentine at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch now!