Ashley and Roxanne bring their toy chests

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Mar 6, 2015.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I was at the LRN making root beer floats and orangesicle floats when Roxanne said isn't it time for another party, I'll pick this time, referring to our last party with AustinPaige, but Austin isn't in the house right now. I just smiled and delivered a orangsicle to Ivy/Kimberly but was thinking about Roxanne's comments. When I got home, I had a PM with a link to Ashley's pics and I wrote back…hell yes, if she's willing. Roxanne set it up for Wednesday and after I had a great dinner and saw some poor basketball in Reno,I was headed to the lRN to meet Ashley and Roxanne. We all went to Roxanne's room where she ran a hot shower for me and Ashley went to her room to get her toy chest.When I dried off and entered the bedroom, there stood Ashley and Roxanne in their panties and wicked smiles. Roxanne and I started with an Ashley sandwich, plenty of bare hugs..lol..before jumping on the bed. As an older bear, I really enjoy foreplay and these ladies provided all that and more as Roxanne pulled her celebrator out. I headed south to help the celebrator, Ashley headed north for Roxanne's boobs and lips. As Ashley's fingers replaced me, I went south on her..couldn't go wrong with that move. After a couple more switches, Ashley pulls out her special vibrator and lubes up her anal wand and hands it to me and Roxanne pulls out her glass toy….use your imagination…things got pretty hot. Needless to say we were all laughing, smiling and doing high fives as we walked back to the parlor. I had a hell of a good time, even doing a few things for the first time..lol. Don't miss an opportunity to party with Ashley and Roxanne, they're special.

DesertRose and tuch2881 like this.
  2. I always love your reveiws Tahoe!! They are so detailed, it really gets the point across!! Looking forward to many more parties with you hun, can't wait to see you soon again! XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sounds like a great party!!! Two hotties, you can't go wrong!!

4. Thanks Hollywood! XOXO

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

one week ago today….memories [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Wow sounds like a steamy party!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

roxanneprice likes this.
  7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Rihanna….steamy party indeed.

roxanneprice likes this.
  8. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

I stopped by the new KitKat and was able to talk to Roxanne and as we were going to her room, she comment on what a fine ass Ruby has....and she does...anyhow, seeing Ruby and Roxanne reminded me of this great/fun party I had with Roxanne and Ashley ... :)

roxanneprice likes this.
  9. Good times Tahoe, I can see how you were reminded of this actually.... Mmmm ;)

10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

I'm sitting in Arizona watching the rain come down and waiting for the sun to come out which gives me time to read some of my reviews...this party with Ashley and Roxanne was so much fun... :)

12. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

It sounds hot Tahoebigbear. I'm happy that you got to party with both of these beautiful ladies. I haven't got to be with Roxanne yet ,but you all might think that I am a bit biasest due to my girlfriend being Ashley Alexis. I think that they are both hot .

tahoebigbear likes this.
  13. Yes they are very hot lady's. They will give an amazing party. Tahobigbear.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]