Aria Jade's summer dress hits the floor

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, May 1, 2017.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I was watching the Kit Kat's live streaming last Thursday and saw Aria was the chat-istition for Cumisha that night. While I got on late and only heard the last few ladies, Aria's smile caught my eye when she was reading the comments and relaying the questions to the ladies so my last question was who's the pretty lady with the computer....answer: Aria Jade. After a few pm's and following each other on twitter, I thought it was time to meet face to face so while I was renewing my friendship with Ashley, Aria was sitting at the bar and Ashley introduced us...I bought the red. It's always nice to put faces and voices and chat together. I didn't party that night but later we did set up our first time and place. I arrived at the KK and Aria was wearing a cute sleeveless summer dress, she has long hair that was soft, shiny and smelled like she just stepped out of the shower. Off to her room for some fun. After some warm-up hugs, Aria reached down and pull her dress over her head and on the floor, leaving her in a black bra and pink panties and when the bra came off, to my good surprise, pierced nipples. What came next....Naked sex came next.....come see Aria for your own fun naked sex. PS: she has a magic tongue :)

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

ok.jpg ok.jpg ok.jpg ok.jpg ok.jpg ok.jpg ok.jpg ok.jpg ok.jpg ok.jpg

AriaJade and tahoebigbear like this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Sable, Aria is a lot of fun and keeps the party hopping. :)

AriaJade and kmoney like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

There's nothing for me like a beautiful woman in a summer dress, than her slowly taking it off!

kmoney and AriaJade like this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

I bumped into Ms Aria Quinn and it brought back fun memories.....bare hugs Aria

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AriaQuinn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

AriaQuinn Well-Known Member

Omg such a long time ago!! So much fun!! Lets do it again soon!!! Over some red wine!!

tahoebigbear and Baba1234 like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading you awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AriaQuinn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]