About Me Are You a Mature Gentleman Who Requires More Than Just Sex...

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Jul 26, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

If you are looking for a lady who can hold a conversation, a lady who you can open up to and share childhood memories and create new life experiences with, I'm your lady. Are you looking for more than just a "hot chic to bang"? Do you require substance beneath beauty? Well, then I'm the woman for you. Im always dressed classy and sexy. I'm well spoken, Im attentive and I am fully capable of hearing unspoken desires, the way only a woman with experience can. I'm not gonna just knod my head and giggle saying "yea yea yea". ;)
    I do NOT smoke cigarettes so I always smell Fresh and clean. My teeth are pearly white, my skin is clean and smooth and my seduction game is on point. You'll be whisked away by my charms and wit.
    I always know how to treat men who posess equisite taste. I'm definitely above average, not at all a "basic" service provider.
    Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion.
    Remember, it's not only the end result that is wonderful, but also the 'journey' of getting there is just as important as well! Again if you want MORE than sex, a hot chic to bang, I'm the woman for you. I will slowly seduce your mind, stimulate your intellect not just your body and speaking of your body, I have no problems satisfying as I am a true hedon. Satisfying and stimulating corporeal pleasures is my passion. I'm CPR for the neglected and forgotten ;)
    You're safety and satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed when you choose me. JACKPOT, Mister.

rps20160726_100005_500.jpg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    thelovedoctor likes this.
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm definitely not for the guys who just want a quick bang... I mean I can accommodate that but YOU won't want to be done. I'm rather addictive. ;)

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Come and see sexy Melissa Kiss before it's too late guys!!!

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

There is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply and Preferably send me an email. I prefer email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. An authentic gfe rendezvous. A dinner, lunch? A movie? A show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, let's Go! I love the outdoors too.
    I like guns, fast cars, horse races. I enjoy fishing camping and hiking...
    Email me NOW Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do Thoroughly enjoy longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam OR more Simply, right here in my room, cozy and naked. Ill keep you drunken from my body, physical pleasures.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who wish to explore the Variety within their sexual desires.
    My skin? Untouched smooth skin...classy, refined. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just, So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that meanssomething didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to askeither of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great info Melissa I have met Melissa and can vouch for that she is a very sexy yet classy lady

MelissaKiss likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her today!!! Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you darling..................

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her!!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, aSymphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that meanssomething didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to askeither of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am still always available by appointment with a deposit of at least 10% your estimated spending enc%3DE60vGbHn_fNN0A1QdVXyksrD8YOBPivXwTitN2lAQ_Kwq2zJ%0A.png

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Beautiful Melissa, I can 100% attest that you are all these things and more.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through the month of August. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

12. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Mature gentlemen are so much fun................

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am the perfect companion for gentlemen seeking more than just a hot chic to bang. Conversation and mental connection are key factors to true intimacy...

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Imagine My curves of hourglass proportions, 34Dd 29 39, my creamy soft skin, my subtle lovely scent...
    I am a Voluptuous, Feminine, Sensual, Sultry, Truly Classic Beauty of a Woman.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience, designed just for you. I am the ultimate naughty girlfriend. I am here to accommodateand stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I offer a chance for you to feel Shameless and Free to be yourself.
    I'm warm and welcoming.
    Contact me now, let's get acquainted...

15. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Melissa is always so sweet and classy! You definitely do not want to miss out on this experience!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Very informative!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. You must put so much effort into your parties and as a result you must give great quality experiences! From the reviews I have seen, you truly do know how to treat a gentleman.

18. Email me melissakiss@kitkatranch.com

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour. I gladly and knowledgeably cater to a wide array of desires.
    How? How am I able to accommodate such variety? Well, because I myself enjoy many facets of sexuality. I enjoy light bondage, being spanked, having my toes licked. I enjoy being worshipped AND I enjoy catering to males and giving pleasure. I make YOU feel great because I make myself feel great.
    There is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in noon to midnight and tell our hostess, you are here for me, OR BETTER YET simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment as I do travel between houses to satisfy appointments.
    Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! rps20160901_201932_160.jpg

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Compliments I've gotten...
    "I like how you start slow"
    "I like how much attention you give to my balls"
    "I like your soft touch"
    "You make me feel comfortable"