RANCH SPECIAL Appearing NOW ♡Melissa Kiss♡36Dd 28 39

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Aug 23, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Imagine My curves of hourglass proportions, 34Dd 29 39, my creamy soft skin, my subtle lovely scent... rps20160823_140218_650.jpg
    I am a Voluptuous, Feminine, Sensual, Sultry, Truly Classic Beauty of a Woman.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience, designed just for you. I am the ultimate naughty girlfriend. I am here to accommodateand stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I offer a chance for you to feel Shameless and Free to be yourself.
    I'm warm and welcoming.
    Contact me now, let's get acquainted... rps20160823_140541_302.jpg

2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Kit Kat Guest Ranch August 2016 rps20160824_143613.jpg

3. You have sexy curves !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR BETTER YET simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment.
    Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! rps20160825_180334_441.jpg

5. Email me melissakiss@kitkatranch.com

6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I love the signature! Very cute!!!!

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you Gezabelle Sinclair!!!!!!!!

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Email me melissakiss@kitkatranch.com to reserve your Melissa Kiss adventure

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Pre booking me is the BEST way to Ensure availability! EMAIL ME!!!
    I CAN BE AVAILABLE at ANY of the above houses FOR YOU!!! Simply make the 10% deposit. You ARE Safe and this Is Legal 100%!!!
    You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon ;) rps20160902_161257_526.jpg

10. Welcome aboard !!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Sexy & seductive Melissa Kiss guys.. book today for some fun