Any Courtesan With a Background in Singing or Musical Theatre?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by ERIK THE PHANTOM, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Because when I was watching this video:

I could just imagine a courtesan doing something like that to seduce a client.

I'm probably one of the shyest, most quiet person around. Last time I visited a brothel (not going to say which ;)), I was at the bar/restaurant and was shy to talk to any of the ladies and none of them came up to talk to me either (I figured they weren't interested or were waiting to see someone else)...

And yet, if a woman did something like that to me, I just might give in and... well... these emojis can sum it up right here --->[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif].
    Slider likes this.
  2. So you haven't seen me at MBR on karaoke nights huh? Well when are you ready? Let's do it im a natural at this
    ERIK THE PHANTOM likes this.
  3. fuck yeah I luv it[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] hopefully you will bring the action over to the Sagebrush during our Karaoke nights[smilie=be mine!.gif] XXX O
  4. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

5. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

*raises both hands* Me! I was fortunate enough to have a short, but fulfilling career on Broadway before I moved away from NYC :)
  6. KittiMinx
    Chat with Me

KittiMinx My common sense is tingling.

.....Slides on in. Did somebody say musical theatre? Theater camp was my thing as a kid. Was on a touring cast for one as well as a young adult. You, sir, have impeccable tastes.
    auron79 and ERIK THE PHANTOM like this.
  7. @AliceLittle : Wow, awesome :). May I ask what musicals/plays you were in or characters you played while in Broadway? Do you still have the costumes (assuming they let you keep the costumes)?
  8. Thanks, @KittiMinx . May I ask which musical you were on tour for?
  9. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

I was the understudy for Claudia in Lestat! The musical :) unfortunately the costumes are the property of the company, so I wasn't able to keep any costumes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    auron79 and MisterMacWaffle like this.
  10. So Freaking Awsome Bravo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]to the both of you [smilie=be mine!.gif](tossing flowers to you both) GOD knows its my passion doing and have only done my own theemed shows for clubs,bars, while incorporating them with different town events I co- coordinated (safety,promotions, props, sound, costumes, choreography along w/ playing the different parts in the shows) the closest I got was Playboy filming me doing a three ring circus theemed show back in 2007/8 but NEVR have I played any part of Real Live Professional Shows before...thats got to feel sooooooo exilerating [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif] maybe the 3 of us can get together for Dennis's bday party (I've had this Micheal Bubles song in my head forever waiting to find the right moment and I can't think of a better time than his bday[smilie=happy.gif]) Ive been debating on just doing it myself but it would be way more top notch and up to par having you girls work with me on this just a thought ;) [smilie=call me.gif]
  11. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

You're talented in many things Alice and I love it . I would really like to hear about Broadway sometime for sure.
  12. The Anne Rice musical! That's great! I think Elton John wrote the music and lyrics? There were two songs there that I loved:

"I want more"

and "After all this time".
  13. Actually, come to think about it... I can envision in my mind two COURTESANS acting out the "After All This Time" scene. I wouldn't mind seeing that :D!
  14. KittiMinx
    Chat with Me

KittiMinx My common sense is tingling.

Hodel in an Israeli-sponsored theater company's tour of "Fiddler on the Roof". In my local area I was in the city's Les Miserables production as several ensemble characters and first understudy for Cosette.
  15. I find it more than errotic and do luv the way vampires can powerfully seduce my mind while giving me a complete climatic orgasim on an infinitive amount of levels.... so passionately instence ....mmmmm