Another suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tabipurs4u, Nov 13, 2015.

1. As you know the adult lifestyle is very big on the internet, and there is something for everyone. Webcam modeling is one of them. I noticed the ad pop ups of MyFreeCams every time I visit the page here. It would be nice to know who does Cam Shows on one of these sites.

Also how about doing clips people can buy. there are sites like Clips4sale where you have about every fetish listed for people to buy from. the best part Clisp4sale only takes a small %. It would be great if fans could buy clips of the girls partying, or even teasing. It's a site I recommend looking over. I been shooting with some producers who have stores on the site. One of them is Reality Girls, and others Femdom related stuff.

As big as of a Company Mister Hof has he could also easily have his webmaster do his own clips for sale on these pages, and same goes for doing Cam. It's also great for business growth, just saying. :roll: :lol: :twisted:

2. I do believe some of the houses have the ability for one to book a Skype session with a girl in the house (if she offers it) and it's booked through the house by calling the house's number.

It never hurst to call the house that you're interested in and ask if they offer something like that!