Anna Mills is spectacular!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dviator, May 9, 2008.

1. I recently met Anna Mills at the ranch, and had easily my best party ever, and the first that prompted me to delurk and post a review. I don't know how well I can put into words what an intense and exciting time Anna gave me. I have partied at a fair few of the ranches, and enjoyed myself (almost) every time, but Anna gave me a more personal experience than I've ever had. She's engaging and caring, and has a real gift for looking into you and seeing what you need.

Anna's also smokin' hot, great fun to talk to, a total sweetheart and just a really cool person. What more could you want?

As to the party itself, I'm going to skip the details except to say that it involved a lot of fetish and roleplay and a bag full of toys and costumes. If you enjoy those activities like I do, you can't go wrong with Anna Mills. A good domme is hard to find, and Anna is exceptional. One of the great things about the Bunny Ranch is that it's a safe place to do things you might not be comfortable with doing elsewhere, and if you can't let go at the Bunny Ranch, really, where can you? Anna is awesome at putting you at ease while doing all those things you're afraid to ask for.

That kind of connection makes for a truly exceptional experience, with or without kink. Any party you're still enjoying days or weeks after you leave the ranch is special, and that's the kind of party I was lucky enough to have with Anna Mills.

I also want to shout out to Kandi Hart. Anna suggested we should have Kandi join us for some of the funand wow, she and Anna are quite the double team, two great girls that go great together.

After the party, I think I spent a couple hours just hanging out with Anna and Kandi in the parlor, having almost as much fun as the party itself, and I almost never do that.

I can't say enough good things about Anna Mills, so I'm just going to paraphrase Seinfeld and say that she's real and she's spectacular. I'm already looking forward to next time.

2. Sweety we all loved our little games! Of course I enjoy NORMAL things to, but guys like you sure are fun!
    Kandi and I look forward to seeing you again tonight! Bailey also wants to meet you!
    Man are you in for it ;)

3. I think calling Anna Mills spectacular is an understatement!

4. well i can't wait to see both of you guys again! :)

5. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had fun with Anna...she's a sweetheart!!! xoxo...CoCo

6. She certainly is! As are you... :)

Hopefully next time around you can join us!

7. I hope you come to see us again soon!

8. I love how Kinky Anna can be!