REVIEW Anita...I'll never stop panting Anita!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by handjobnut, Apr 14, 2017.

1. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

handjobnut Well-Known Member

After my first birthday party at the Love Ranch, I scheduled a birthday party the next day at the Bunny Ranch with Randy Ryder, Harley Lane and Anita Bianchi.
    My introduction to Anita were scorchingly erotic photos of her and Casey Cross in very skimpy miniskirts on Twitter...I gasped when I saw both of their amazing asses in those outfits, and was immediately having non-stop handjob fantasies about both of them!!! I just had to write to Anita and tell her about my birthday handjob fantasy, and whether she would join Randy, Harley and I. She loved my fantasy, and to my delight, she said yes! :) I asked her whether she would wear that same skimpy miniskirt and top, and she said of course she would....I felt like I was in a dream! Leading up to the party, the three ladies sent me very sexy messages, describing what their hands would do to me...I was going nuts all day in anticipation!!
    The evening finally came...Randy, Harley and Anita met me at the bar of the Ranch, and were all wearing revealing miniskirts with thongs underneath...All three of them gave me a hug and a kiss, saying "Happy Birthday" to me, and tickling the outline of my hard-on through my pants with their six hands....They then led me to Harley's room, Randy putting her arm around me as Harley and Anita walked ahead of us so I can see their gorgeous asses swaying!
    By the time we got in the room, I was already at bursting point...The three ladies stripped me completely naked and their hands were on me....
    Harley and Randy are magic and beauty defined....I will be writing a review focused on each of them...but I must concentrate on Anita for this review.....
    Anita is one of the most beautiful and sexy ladies I have ever met...She is drop dead gorgeous with an incredible body, a dynamite personality, and the sexiest voice I have ever heard. Her handjob....Oh my god, her handjob!!! I am absolutely addicted to Anita's handjobs...The feeling of her hands on me made me speak in tongues!! Mind-blowing, teasing, tickling, stroking, caressing, intimate, loving....and orgasmic to the nth degree!! After my first explosion, Anita's hands did not stop stroking and I was even harder than before, if that were possible, and my second orgasm was just as intense as the first.....And her kisses....Oh, Anita!!!....
    All the ladies were whispering very naughty words into my ear as their hands took me to heaven and back....When I told them I was about to cum, they sang "Happy Birthday" to me and that is when I heard Anita's singing voice for the first time....Her singing voice makes me melt. The combination of her singing voice and her hands......I can't type anymore because now my body is trembling with desire and I am completely hard again.........
    Anita....!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

handjobnut, that was so damn hot to read! Anita is so gifted - she's heaven-sent. "Speaking in tongues" - Love it!! LOL

handjobnut likes this.
  3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Great review of Anita and the whole foursome! Yes Anita gives the best HJ. I noticed the first time she gave me one. I made sure to tell her that too!!

handjobnut likes this.