REVIEW Anita Bianchi - a day and night I will always remember

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I can remember the first time I saw Anita--it was during a Bunny Ranch UStream event in December. This stunningly beautiful woman sat down, she introduced herself, and my mouth hung open and my eyes were RIVETED on the screen. Who is that?!

There was something about Anita that had me right from the word “go.” She’s honestly one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing, much less holding intimately. But more importantly, her persona communicated someone who was gentle, giving, affectionate, peaceful, fun-loving, intelligent, and good with her hands. As I engaged with her online I realized we shared a unique spiritual passion and connection – that is rare.

I did something I haven’t done before in my brief Ranches experience – book an overnight outdate with her as our very first encounter. I had every confidence that we would have a great time, and we sure did.

As I got to know Anita in the weeks prior to our meeting, I was impressed with how much she has already accomplished in life. She’s been a professional musician, model, actress, and entrepreneur, with a college degree. I nearly swooned. I love deep, expressive eyes, and I could almost swim in Anita’s. Starting a fan club thread on the boards (here) and supporting a fan club Twitter account for Anita (@abianchifanclub) felt very natural – something that gave me fun and pleasure to do, so it was easy. Anita does not take any bad pictures. She’s incredibly photogenic and has an excellent eye for clothing, colors, textures, makeup, and overall looks. I’ve had so much fun creating tweets, picture collages, and videos for her:

I’ve thanked her sincerely for helping me unleash my creativity and my passion. I love sex, I love the female body, and I love it when I can connect with someone in a way I do with Anita. She’s made me feel incredibly special, and I’m so grateful.

I was filled with anticipation and excitement in the weeks before our appointment. We communicated back and forth several times, and it was always such a treat to get to know her a little better each time. It was so hard to wait those last few days; I just blurted out in a text once, “I want you!”

Finally the day came when I met Anita for the first time. I dropped off some treats for the ladies in the Bunny Ranch kitchen and Anita was there having lunch on Saturday. I was stunned at how lovely she was in person – what an amazing tan, and what a sharp, sexy outfit she wore: a “Bunny”-style cocktail server uniform complete with white cuffs and a little rabbit tail. We parted in expectation of wonderful things to come that Monday.

The weather decided to play havoc with the Reno-Carson area on Sunday and into Monday. Although the worst of the snow was over by Monday morning, it was still howling through the Washoe Valley, and wind-blown snow had led to a second bad accident on southbound 395 that backed up traffic for miles. I crept around it using old 395 as a “shoo-fly” route, picking my way carefully along the snow- and ice-covered roads.

I joked in a text - "The things I do for sex, lol."

Anita had recommended Paul Schat’s bakery in Carson as a great place to get something to eat, and she was right. I got a nutty sticky roll and got her a fruit tart.

I was excited as a kid on Christmas morning when I got to Bunny and saw her getting her bag ready for our adventure. We took care of business and were off into the Virginia City area. Unfortunately, the snowstorm meant that nearly all VC businesses were closed. Julia Bulette museum? Nope. Mark Twain museum? Uh-uh. Various other shops? No soap. We did find a coffee shop where I had an excellent cappuccino. And we got in to the St Mary's in the Mountains Catholic church, where I might have burned the ears of the gentleman in the gift corner by talking about sex, sex work, and the church in the middle of the sanctuary. (Personal aside: I still enjoy church and studying the Bible but I go my own way when it comes to the traditional church teachings on sexuality. We can do better, IMO.)

We declared VC a bust and journeyed down the north side of the mountain, which Anita had not yet seen. I love that drive with its scenic views of Reno and the Sierras beyond. We stopped at a scenic turnout and pretended we were two teenagers parked at “Lovers Leap.” ;-)

After lunch, we went to the National Automobile Museum in Reno (http://www.automuseum.org/) and had a blast looking at all the unique antique and classic cars on display. They have a marvelous collection of very early cars. Some were steam-powered. Gems of the collection include a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost that looked like it was covered mostly in copper, and the 1912 Rambler automobile that starred in the 1997 movie Titanic. How I would have loved to have reenacted the Rose & Jack sex scene in the back of that car with Anita! ;-)

Anita posed next to a couple of the cars - it's so hot to find a lovely young woman into history like this.

I felt like a movie star with Anita! This is a movie theater mockup inside the car museum.

Anita then had a great idea – go see the planetarium at the University of Nevada Reno, just up the street a mile or so. Parking was easy and free that afternoon. We saw a terrific show, narrated by George Takei, and we were the only ones in the theater. You can imagine there was a little close cuddling going on…

And finally it was time for fun back at my room in the Peppermill. And it was fun, let me tell you. I had spent time preparing a music playlist and coming up with a sex game to play, but desire and lust led to the game plan being forgotten; when the clothes started coming off, they didn’t stop. ;-) The sexual energy and anticipation we had been building up was loosed in a torrent of gasps, shouts, sighs, and moans. It felt so damned good to give such pleasure and receive it as well. And the night didn’t end with round one, just as I dreamed. What a fantastic feeling it was to roll over in the wee hours and see Anita’s bronzed, goddess form barely covered with a sheet, and to know I could gently wake her, nuzzle her, arouse her, have her, and satisfy her.

After my first-ever morning sex, we cleaned up and went to breakfast at the Vegas-style Peppermill buffet. Everything under the sun you could want to eat--extremely easy to overfill your plate. Cakes & pies? They have those, too.

Anita took some more selfies ("pair-ies"?) of us at breakfast. I don't know if I looked like a new man but I felt like it. ;-)

It was hard to pack up the next morning and give her back to the ranch, but we shared some very special moments (clothed!) before parting. I won’t ever forget them or the little gifts she gave me, tangible and otherwise.

I’ve found Anita to be honest, true to her word, generous, kind, firm when she needs to be, and overall a wonderful spirit. She made me feel I was the only guy that mattered to her. I loved the way she treated me during our date, to say nothing of how she took care of me in bed. I miss her already and hope to come back to see her again during the car show called Hot August Nights.

Fond kisses and lovely memories, Anita. Love, your Fan Club Prez

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Outstanding review Broadhilt!!

Rock Refugee and kmoney like this.
  3. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

Awesome review , enjoyed the pics and videos . Anita is a gorgeous lady :)

kmoney likes this.
  4. Outstanding, sir. Anita's the Super Bowl. You truly walk the walk.

kmoney likes this.
  5. Thanks for sharing your report.

kmoney and Broadhildt like this.
  6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Squirrel. I hope our paths cross one day.

kmoney and RunningSquirrel like this.
  7. What a great review, and definitely a handsome man behind the mask <3

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What a wonderful trip! Thank you for sharing Mr. President!

Broadhildt and kmoney like this.
  9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

I'm really glad Anita took so many pictures of us together on our date. I love having them to linger over. :):)

kmoney likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love reading it!!! You are a "Sweetheart and Charming too"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Broadhildt and kmoney like this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks kMoney for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Broadhildt for liking my post!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Very informative!!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks kMoney for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  15. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

It's nearly May, and Anita is back at the ranches after a well-deserved vacay! I'm envisioning all the fun the girls must be having at Harley's birthday party...and Alice is going to have a birthday on May 3rd!

kmoney likes this.
  16. Love the flowery pink outfit! So cute!! :)

Docrocker and kmoney like this.
  17. Anita is a very beautiful gal and I even saw her in person but only in passing g when she was going back and forth between lineups. I like that she's a musician since I write lyrics all the time

Broadhildt, Docrocker and kmoney like this.
  18. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

DCT, you should definitely make arrangements to at least meet Anita and chat. I bet the two of you can connect over music and have a great time. She's a terrific person, in addition to being artistically creative and talented. (The sexy part goes without saying, of course...;))

kmoney likes this.
  19. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

I know I say it a lot, but thank you so much, Anita--I felt so wonderful after our date. It may not have been "heaven" in the strict sense, but I know we were getting close!

Bryan Adams, "Thought I'd Died And Gone to Heaven"

kmoney likes this.
  20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

These photos and review tell such a sweet story, Broadhidlt :)

kmoney likes this.
  21. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Ruby! You, Anita, and all the ladies enable such sweet stories to be told (and retold over and over in the mind's eye ;):)) - so thank you for doing what you do.
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  22. AnitaBianchi
    Chat with Me

AnitaBianchi Well-Known Member

Thank you so much @Broadhildt - I have had some amazing dates here but ours was superbly special and touched on all of our shared interests. Your support means so much to me and all of us loved the special coffee cake you sent to us! DELIGHTFUL!

23. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Anita, you are one very special woman. Many kisses and more hugs!

kmoney likes this.
  24. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

If anyone asks, "why see a working girl?", one of my answers would be, "the memories." The moments Anita created for me, and which we created for each other, remain private, but I can tell you that they are a sweet source of smiles.

25. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Taking a lady on an outdate is tons of fun, and the possibilities are only limited to your imagination. This is at the Fleischmann Planetarium on the UNR campus, right after a show in the theater. Anita is so sweet, and she's so photogenic.

P-A planetarium.JPG

26. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Memories of a great day that will stay with me. This is inside the National Auto Museum in Reno.

P-A theater blur.JPG

27. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Below is a shot of the 1912 Rambler that starred in Titanic. It's housed in the National Automobile Museum in Reno, where Anita and I enjoyed part of our date day.

Titanic Rambler.JPG

And below that is my fantasy about what would happen if Anita and I let ourselves get locked in the museum overnight! ;):)

[​IMG]

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Anita Bianchi is a lovely soul I've been fortunate enough to get to know. There are many things I would like to write, but sometimes less is more.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]