An unexpected but amazing party with new bunny babe Anita Bianchi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Dec 15, 2016.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So I was introduced to Anita the evening before her first day and felt an instant spark, which intensified when she sat on my lap on the ride to dinner a few nights later.
    After hitting it off at dinner we continued to hang out after dinner. On a night I planned to rest I quickly realized that would have to wait and we quickly agreed to party.
    To liven up the festivities I bought her a massage and a B-12 shot prior to our party.

I'll leave the intimate details between us. Don't know if it was the B-12 shot or just our mutual attraction, but she had some mind-blowing energy that definitely made our party one to remember.

Anita may be new to the ranch, but clearly is not new to pleasing. Run in and come see her today guys. She will take great care of you!!!

Thanks Anita for a fabulous night!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. AnitaBianchi
    Chat with Me

AnitaBianchi Well-Known Member

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Anita Bianchi is certainly a DreamGirl and lots of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. What a great review, and sounds like you two lucky people had fun together!

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Awesome! I am glad you had a great time.

6. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

this is proof that the unexpected can be such a spontaneously climatic rush[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thank you for the review! I know I'm looking forward to my party with Anita with great anticipation.

Thank you for working at the Bunny Ranch, Anita!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Great review and I can now testify that she really is a Dream Girl!