REVIEW An evening with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cincymd, Nov 5, 2017.

1. I had the pleasure of spending an evening in October with Ruby. This was my first time meeting Ruby.

First off, Ruby is exactly what you see in the pictures online. She’s petite and beautiful. Her amazing red hair is unbelievably just like the pictures. The freckles are cute. The blue eyes are both intoxicating and dreamy. She is a treat for the eyes.

That is only the start though. I like that Ruby takes the time to get to know people. She is selective with who she gives her time to. On first contacting her, her automated reply comes back with some questions to help her learn a little about new clients. When first meeting in person, she similarly took plenty of time to chat and get to know each other before getting to negotiations. I appreciate that she takes the time to make an encounter about more than just the physical.

We enjoyed a relaxing bath together and good conversation. Ruby can talk intelligently on many topics. She reads plenty and it was nice to hear about her current school activities. It made for a genuine experience. We had fun with a little astrology and learning about my birth chart too, which is another interest for Ruby. I think that she got it right about me, except I will continue to try and convince her I am not so “shallow.”

Ruby takes the time to get to know people and puts her everything into making them happy. She was very attentive to what I was hoping for from my time with her. It was a wonderful first visit. I’m convinced Ruby gets better with longer and repeat visits. Her best I think is in the relationship she develops.

bill101, RubyRae and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I already told you how much I loved this review via email but I'm here to say it again! I had such a lovely time with you! The birth chart reading was so much fun haha! Thank you again for the sweet gifts. I hope we get to learn about each other more in the future :)

Cincymd and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. You're right! it can only get better and better!
    [​IMG]

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Such a wonderful evening :) Can’t wait for round 2 :)

Cincymd likes this.
  6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Can’t wait to make more memories together :)

Cincymd likes this.
  7. Working on the plans to make that next get together. And yes it will be even better.

RubyRae likes this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

YES IT WILL :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

I may have used one of my planned outfits for our next date for a photoshoot :D

jaxdrummer76 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me