About Me All American Blonde 34Dd 28 39

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Aug 28, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous attentive and soft. I enjoy learning your interests and hearing your stories and I simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast.
    CONTACT ME NOW Lets get acquainted! rps20160828_072803_279.jpg

Caleb007 likes this.
  2. Soft, sweet, sensual lady right here!!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Melissa is a sweet and classy lady with a hot body! You don't want to miss out guys!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour. I gladly and knowledgeably cater to a wide array of desires.
    How? How am I able to accommodate such variety? Well, because I myself enjoy many facets of sexuality. I enjoy light bondage, being spanked, having my toes licked. I enjoy being worshipped AND I enjoy catering to males and giving pleasure. I make YOU feel great because I make myself feel great.
    There is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in noon to midnight and tell our hostess, you are here for me, OR BETTER YET simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment as I do travel between houses to satisfy appointments.
    Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! edited_img1471145351063.jpg

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you Charlie Bond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous attentive and soft. I enjoy learning your interests and hearing your stories and I simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast. rps20160902_084416_980.jpg