REVIEW Alice Took Me to Wonderland

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jul 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Re-reading my first brothel party experience, I think I was truly lucky to stumble upon Alice.
    If you like gorgeous spinners, or raw nonstop sex, go ask Alice- I think she'll know what to do.

Broadhildt likes this.

2. you've got that right! <3 I'm so excited to see you again soon!

3. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Haha, now that right there could be it's own awesome review.

4. Or a new tagline for me.

5. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Funny, you can look so sweet in one picture and so alluring in another even in the same outfit.

6. The many faces of Alice Little ;-) <3

7. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what my favorite Alice face is. Serene in control dom Alice, or giggly relaxed afterglow Alice.

8. You play your cards right and you get to see both in the same scene.

9. I don't think an "in control" dom would giggle in any relaxed kind of way. It would be more like an evil laugh-

10. I think that would disturb too many people with a laugh like that.

11. ...right, so you save that laugh until the client is hog-tied.

12. Hey now- we were so nice to you when you were tied up!

Broadhildt likes this.
  13. That is true. I am just joking. I hope everyone knows that.

14. let the record show that JAG is alive and well, and was not suffocated by boobs. <3

15. ....or he WAS suffocated and Alice is posting for him to make it appear he is still alive.

16. Do you really think people will believe that I was able to get you to tell me your password while you were tied up. Like there would be anyway to persuade you :p

17. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Yes. :p

Broadhildt likes this.
  18. Alice- "Tell me your password now, or I will not smother you with boobs, tell it to me or I will simply untie you and tell you to go away."

19. lol Okay, maybe that would have worked. But trust me, dear readers, if that's really what I did and I was posting as JAG, I wouldn't reveal my methods publicly :p

20. ...or I am so clever that I do something and say what I would not do, just to throw off suspicion.

Where's my evil laugh video?

21. I think you need to help me with my signature, so you might gain access anyway. You know us dumb older guys with boobs always on our minds, we can't figure out simple computer stuff.

22. lol you're not helping :p

You signature looks fine to me. (Okay, it looks sexy, but I mean it seems to be working)

23. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I see a sexy signature with three stunning ladies on it. So nothing wrong on my end.

24. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

25. Us? Never! We're two super serious sexy ladies, no silly dorks here.

26. When Roxanne said she and Alice were dorks on a "Star Crossed Lovers" thread, this was my reply:

The Urban Dictionary has no definition for "Hot Girl Dork" because there is no such thing.
    Roxanne and Alice are not dorks. You can be just as smart as a dork. You can have the same type of personality. But by the very nature of your being highly desirable, you are not a dork.

Many dorks have their own website, like Alice does. But they don't advertise themselves and show how hot they are and load it with proof of such. They blog about their action figures and vampire television and whether JJ Abrams should have remade STAR TREK.

If you didn't bloom until later, it is possible that you were a dork in high school, but I bet both Alice and Roxanne were attractive then too. But look at those photos- you are not dorks. Young hot girls like yourselves play an important role for actual dorks. You inspire them, give them goals, you titillate them and flirt with them.

You can "act" dorky in that you have odd interests, are often silly, and you can be free to be yourselves and not care what anyone thinks. But as long as you are hot, you are not a dork. And trust me, you are hot.

So Alice and Roxanne are hot ladies, not dorks, even when they are holding bananas in front of their crotches.

27. lol Thank you for that well thought out response.

28. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Alright I'll accept the fact they're sexy ladies who occasionally act dorky.

29. I wouldn't understate it with "occasionally."

30. Haha yeah occasional is the polite underestimate.

Roadiedoug likes this.
  31. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Okay maybe not occasional but most of the time.