RANCH SPECIAL ALICE LITTLE'S VIRGIN VOYAGE- let me give you an unforgettable first time!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by AliceLittle, Dec 17, 2015.

1. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

One of the things I specialize in here at Sagebrush Ranch is a Virgin Voyage. Your first time should be one you look back on with happy memories, one that you will never forget and always treasure. I've perfected the way to make this happen, and I'm thrilled to give you a sneak peek into what your Virgin Voyage with me will look like!

To start with, I'd love to get to know you and your interests better! lets become fast friends via e-mail, text, and the forums. Whats your favorite movie? If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? This will let is get comfortable with each other, so when we do meet we will both be relaxed, comfortable, and at ease.

there's no pressure here- Just let me know what your dream experience is, and i'll let you know what we can do to make that happen for you! Do you desire to spend an hour in my room, or perhaps would you like to start our day in our indoor Jacuzzi? We could also grab a drink at the bar, then head back to the VIP suite and share a bottle of champagne!

Lets start off slowly- I like to start my Virgin Voyage off with a relaxing massage- let me rub you down with lightly scented oils, and start to get things warmed up! Gentle kisses, touches, and pleasure points being rubbed on your body will help set the tone your your very first time. You'll feel so comfortable and relaxed, you'll forget you were ever nervous to begin with! theres no need for worries here- you're in expert hands, and will have an experience you will never forget.

From there, lets move to my bed- kisses and cuddles, our hands touching each others bodies, finding out what makes the other feel good. Do you like to have the small of your back rubbed? what about having your neck kissed, or ears touched? this is the time for us to really explore the things that you enjoy, and discover how to best bring pleasure to your partner. I'll show you what i like, and let you explore my body as well.

Finally we will find a position we are both comfortable with...and then the magic will happen! Each voyage is unique, and customized to you. I am able to accommodate any and all special needs, special interests, kinks, fetishes, male or female- let me help you to discover all the joys of open pleasure!

TrinityAspen likes this.
  2. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Active Member

sounds like an incredible experience for any virgin! what would you say your favorite thing about virgin parties is?

3. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I really love to give someone a memorable first experience- one that is positive, relaxed, and without stress!

Domus likes this.
  4. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Memories are forever- and theres only one first time! make a great memory with me today!

5. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Domus likes this.
  6. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

fans69 likes this.
  7. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

8. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

9. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Active Member

<3

10. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

bon voyage!

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

12. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Active Member

13. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

this is an experience you only have one- make it a good one!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

AWESOME AND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!!!! CUM AND PARTY WITH HER!!! WHO WANTS TO BE MY DATE FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY AND HOLIDAY CELEBRATIONS? I'VE AVAILABLE FOR THE HOLIDAYS THROUGH JAN 2 - I'M ALSO AVAILABLE FOR OUT DATE TO RENO, LAKE TAHOE, LAS VEGAS ETC. - CALL (775) 246-5683 TO SECURE YOUR APPT WITH A DEPOSIT.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_2399.JPG

15. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great information.

16. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

17. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

18. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

19. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

20. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

AWESOME THREAD!!! CUM AND PARTY WITH HER!!! SHE IS AMAZING!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I LOVE VIRGINS TOO!!! WE WILL EXPLORE YOUR SEXUALITY AND FANTASIES TOGETHER!!! NO NEED TO BE SHY OR NERVOUS!!! I LOVE SENSUAL AND ROMANTIC SHOWERS TO BEGIN OUR PARTY WITH LOT'S OF KISSES AND SLIPPERY WET BODIES SLIPPING AND SLIDING WITH EACH OTHER. I LOVE GIVING SENSUOUS MASSAGES TOO!!! YOU WILL HAVE MEMORABLE AND FABULOUS EXPERIENCE!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

I LOVE TO PAMPER YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A KING!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CUM CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS WITH ME WITH SPECIAL DISCOUNTS THROUGH JAN. 2 - I'M AVAILABLE FOR OUT DATE TO RENO, LAKE TAHOE, LAS VEGAS, ETC - CALL (775) 246-5683 TO SECURE YOUR APPT. WITH A DEPOSIT.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_2399.JPG

22. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Let's delve into a new experience together!

Domus likes this.
  23. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

24. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

25. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

thank you!

26. You are so smart. I loved our date that we went on.

27. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

28. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

29. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

<3

30. Sounds like a lot of fun especially with you, Alice!

31. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

your first time should be extra- special; lets make some great memories together!

Domus likes this.
  32. maliyahmonroe
    Chat with Me

maliyahmonroe Well-Known Member

Sounds great

33. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

<3

34. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me