Alice Little - WOW!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Duck11, May 6, 2016.

1. I cannot remember anyone who has caught my attention faster on the board than Alice Little. Alice Little has such a fun presence on the board, that I wanted to get to know more about her. I traded a few messages with Alice on the board and she was always so friendly in her replies. A few naughty messages from Alice and I had to setup a date to cash in on all the wild things we talked about. I drove through the snow covered roads to get to the Sagebrush Ranch, but that rough drive was nothing compared to the wild ride I was in store for with Alice. As they opened up the door to the ranch, Alice was right there to meet me. She gave me a nice big hug and we walked to the bar. I noticed she’s quite the beauty and is exactly as pictured. Standing 4’8” with beautiful porcelain skin and lovely red hair made her stand out from all the other lovely ladies at the Sagebrush. We started chatting and even though I just met her, I was so comfortable being around her. Her online persona is exactly how she is in person. She’s very intelligent and can hold her end of the conversation on many topics. Good looks, intelligence, a fun personality, she’s got all that I want in a lady that I would like to spend time with in the back. Negotiations are extremely easy and we’re both happy with our agreement. After the payment is taken care of, Alice practically rips my clothes off and sets the tone for one of the wildest parties I’ve had. She definitely got me excited with her dancing and so much teasing. It’s almost impossible to think that someone who looks so innocent can pack so much erotic entertainment in that lovely all natural body she has. Thankfully, she pushed me onto the bed and turned up the dial on the party. Never before have I partied with such a petite lady. I’ve been missing out on some serious party action, by not partying with a woman so petite as Alice. Alice used every inch of her body to bring out so much ecstasy from me. Whether she was taking care of me with her oral skills or riding away with her wild style, there was no wrong she could do. Every second of that party, was spent with Alice all over me, making sure I knew that petite redheads do it best. She was a whirlwind of excitement that held nothing back to ensure that she drew out every drop of pleasure from my body. What an amazing phenomena I experienced at the Sagebrush that weekend. To make it even more memorable, Alice lay with me and cuddled with me to show off her tender side as well. I was so happy to make that trip with Alice to visit her wonderland. I’ll be sure to visit again and eagerly await to see what other magic she has in her realm of pleasure.

2. :) you're damn fantastic yourself! Thank you so much for the kind review, and I can't wait until we meet again! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirk Dillinger likes this.
  3. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Sounds like my first time with Alice! Word of advice she gets better every time, learning exactly how you enjoy everything

4. <3 I can't wait until our next time together- our first visit was so incredible, I know the next one will be even more exciting!

5. I can't wait to see you again! it's going to be all sorts of fun, figuring out how to top our last party together :)

6. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Hell i am looking forward to hearing about in your next review Duck11

7. I think another one may be in the works! Can't wait to see you again soon my friend ❤️

8. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Wow great review Duck11! Look forward to hear about you further adventures to Wonderland.

9. Awesome review! Can't wait to hear about your next adventure

10. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Wow is right!

11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Duck11! Can't wait for my chance to spend some quality time with Alice. She's that good thing that comes in a small package.

12. im so excited for our next encounter together! it's going to be over the top incredible :)

13. I hope you've been thinking about what we can do. I know I have heheh

14. Excellent! I just can't wait !

15. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Haha yeah I remember showing a picture of Alice and me to a friend and he didn't want to believe this innocent and adorable redhead that I'm towering over is the same wild and fun woman I was telling him about.

16. I'm not short, I'm concentrated awesome.

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  17. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Concentrated awesome and sexy.
    14908237_1679139145733229_6919428654673345211_n[1].jpg

18. I had to steal that image for my twitter, that's perfectly me.

19. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I don't know, I think the sexiness might be higher for you.

20. Might have been a more generic ginger measurement then :p

21. I swear we get more awesome with each trip ❤️

22. YOU get more awesome with each trip. I'm just the lucky guy that gets to experience how awesome you are when I walk into the Sagebrush. I'll be visiting soon. Looking forward to seeing you again.

23. I think she's lucky too! For finding a man so dedicated to her!:)

24. Yay! I can't wait. Keep me in the loop with your plans.

I really am. Duck is great and wonderful to spend time with!

25. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Way to make Duck11's fantasies come true!!!

26. I do my best, and with such a fun guy it's not difficult.

27. 9522-26087-29024.JPG

Come see me soon, and let me make you say "Wow" too

28. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I don't need to be there for you to make me say wow but it helps hahah.

29. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

30. 29712-14593-17038.JPG
    <3

bill101 likes this.
  31. DXanatos
    Chat with Me