REVIEW Alice Little & Olivia 2-girl party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Jul 27, 2016.

1. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

For sure! To see you with that on in person....wow!

2. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

3. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Hon, the way you pull of the school girl look always gets me.

4. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

This was a great party for me--my first two-girl.

Thanks Domus for bumping this thread along with about seventeen other Alice little threads.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  5. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

As we're hit with a snow storm wishing I could curl up with you for warmth Alice.

6. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Am I the only person who finds it annoying when they look in the Real Life Ranch Reports section and find that the first page or two of threads are for the same lady and have been bumped there by the same poster. This includes some threads that are over a year old?

Nothing against Alice. I have partied with Alice about 4 times and think she is wonderful and a sweatheart. I would be annoyed if any lady's threads were being bumped like this en mass so that you look at the first page or two of the section and see nothing but threads about the same lady bumped by the same guy.

There is a lot of this going on and it is bothersome because it buries a lot of good reviews and turns into an arms race of bumping threads.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  7. I'm glad I got to be your first, I like getting ranch v-cards for various things lol

Much like reviews on amazon or similar things on other commenting on a lady's thread (review, photoshoot, special, whatever) is one of the ways that clients often choose to support their favorite ladies, especially if they are non-local and can't always support in person. Of course, you're always welcome to comment on reviews that you found helpful, or for ladies you enjoyed partying with and give them a boost! I'm actually really lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive fan base on the forums, not all the ladies have friends who are as active online, and I'm sure they'd appreciate whatever help you give them. I know I'm always glad and grateful for the little conversations I have with Radium, Crit, Domus, JAG, Xanotos and anyone else who helps comment and bump my threads.

8. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

That is an excellent reply, Alice.

I myself don't tend to write that many reviews, but when I do, they usually seem to get buried quickly. I understand that some ladies have a loyal following who keep their reviews at the top.

Oops, I just bumped the thread myself.

9. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

The way I see it, if you don't mind me chiming in, is like yelp and google reviews for small companies. I have a friend who runs a small soap company, so every few weeks I just check out what reviews she has, and I like the ones that are positive, downvote the negative, cause it's my way to support her. Similar here. Alice posts sexy pictures, which I want to see, occasionally we chat in the reviews, but I also know it's a great way to help Alice advertise why so many of us love spending time with her.

10. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

You certainly can chime in, Domus. It is one thing to add your comment to a new thread, like, "I partied with Alice and she is great and I keep coming back." But when you and one or two other fellows keep commenting again and again to 10-30 threads at a time that are 6 months to a year old and bring them to the top so they occupy the first two pages of the Ranch Reports category, you drown out other ladies reviews and push them to the bottom, and some people find that a bit much.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

12. Thanks dear, it's just too big for one person. :p

13. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

14. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

15. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

16. Oh I will give you my smile and much, much more! Come and have a 2 girl party with me!
    • [​IMG]

17. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

I appreciate the read, @Niceguy Eddie ! I have yet to have a two girl party, although it has been brought up in conversation with Alice. Still considering it for now. Cheers!

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

I agree with you wholeheartedly, little Irish lass. We will do it when we are ready.

AliceLittle likes this.
  19. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

So many options for a 2 girl party, I will let Alice decide who when we are together!

AliceLittle likes this.
  20. ValleyGuy, when we are together we can sit in the parlor and I can introduce you to some of my sister Bunnies and then we can pick who we want! We can talk about it all!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    View attachment 140346

21. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Sound like one hot 2 girl party! We will have to have one during my many visits!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Perfect duo: )

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. Little Eddie, reading this review still makes me smile from ear to ear!

www.TheAliceLittle
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a 2 Girl Party with them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. We were a perfect duo! Now who would you like to have join our party? Your choice!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book both of them today!!! They are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]