Alice Little - Just wow!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by StraitShooter, Dec 28, 2015.

1. I thought about letting the subject line stand on its own, but it really doesn't do this special young lady justice. From start to finish, from the tour to the goodbye hug this was an experience to remember.

A bit about Alice: she has a delightfully wicked sense of humor (twisted, like mine a bit) and an imagination to match, all rolled up in the most innocent looking girl you ever did see. Until her eyes start glinting with mischief of course. I have been reading her postings on the forums, especially the kink related ones, and had come to the conclusion that she did know what she is talking about. Happily, I can also report that she definitely has the skills to back up the knowledge, which with many folks is not always the case.

We had emailed back and forth a few times, as I had some questions about some of her interests, and then I decided to drop in one quiet evening. She was in the lineup, and gave me a tour of the place. When I told her who I was, she surprised me by remembering our conversations, which led to some great conversation on mutual interests and likes. At some point we did manage to negotiate a party in between talking, comparing notes, and laughing. After taking care of the financials, we headed back to her room for an awesome fun filled party. The details of what transpired will remain between us, but trust me when I say that Alice Little is extremely good at what she does, is ridiculously sexy, and totally appeals to all 5 senses.

I am still smiling about the fun we had, and look forward to more!

SS

iigreatoneii and tuch2881 like this.
  2. <3 i had so much fun with you- and next time we totally need to play single tail show and tell!

3. I'm looking forward to getting to spend time with you again- It was a lot of fun! :)

4. I just got word that my new whip is on the table and being worked on now!

5. I'll be back Feb 2nd with some new toys in my bag- I think you're going to really like the new additions i'm bringing back with me :)

6. Glad one of my girls was able to take care of you!!
    Awesome review![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you guys had a blast

8. We really did! I made some great memories and had a ton of fun <3

9. kink/fetish/bdsm parties are some of my favorites- it's a subject i'm very knowledgeable about, and love sharing that knowledge and experience with others!

Domus likes this.
  10. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

As someone that has experienced Alice's kinky side, let me tell you she is more than just knowledgeable, she has a fiery passion for kink. Its incredible.

AliceLittle likes this.
  11. kinky fun is my favorite- if you've never gotten to experience BDSM before, let me be your first time. As someone whos knowledgeable about the subject, I won't go too fast or too hard. I'll help you find what you like the most!

Domus likes this.
  12. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

diving down the rabbit hole with Alice is exciting and always rewarding.

Darmstrong likes this.
  13. its one hell of a ride with Alice for sure.

14. Sounds like one heck of a good time! Looking forward to hearing about your next Alice adventure! :)

Domus likes this.
  15. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Alice Adventures. it almost sounds like a travel agency or a vacation agency.... hell what am I saying she is definitely a vacation.

16. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

so jealous!! I just met Alice and somehow she wrapped me around her little finger. can't wait until I can write a review of us.

17. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Alice Little is a doll!

18. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

That's what she does. Wraps you around her little fingers and worms her way into your brain. I realize that doesn't sound flattering but it's meant to be.

foreverman likes this.
  19. That's cute, in a colorful and odd way. Exactly what I've come to expect from you my friend.

20. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

Don't let her cute look fool you, she has a wicked and horrible sense of humor, I love it.

21. Hey now, I'm innocent and sweet, don't try to tell people otherwise.

22. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

You post you're innocent....then the next post is you in a dress that is essentially a giant net... me thinks the lady dost protest too much ;-)

23. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

24. Haha, it's honestly as not as tough as you'd think.

25. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill101 and hoosierdaddy4u like this.
  26. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

That jacket looks so good on you dear but then again most things do.

hoosierdaddy4u likes this.
  27. <3 Thanks hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member