Alice Little & Ellie Rose Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cumishaamado, Aug 23, 2016.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Hi Everybody,

Here are Pixs of Alice Little from Sagebrush Ranch and Ellie Rose from Kit Kat Ranch (New Kitty & my Little Sister), getting ready to spend the day together in Virginia City, NV. I can't wait to see more Pixs of them together soon!!! They are sooo adorable together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Metalhead99 likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Here are more Pixs of them together taken after Freeky's BirtdayParty[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post and have a great day with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    They are the definition of cute, adorable and sexy!!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member