About Me ALICE LITTLE- 2016 yearly schedule

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by AliceLittle, Jun 22, 2016.

1. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

[​IMG]

My complete schedule for 2016:

I am a Local Lady, and am available throughout the year! As a long term ranch courtesan, you will be able to spend time with me again and again, and develop a real connection over time. I'm available for short-notice and same day appointments 7 days a week, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail at AliceLittle@SagebrushRanch.com . I enjoy being able to cultivate a long term relationship with my clients, and I value getting to spend time with you, and getting to know you. If you should stop by the ranch and i'm not there, just ask for them to give me a call, and i'll be on my way! My goal is to create enjoyable memories for us both- please read over some of the reviews I have received, to better give you an idea of what our time together will be like.

My weekly schedule is:
    Mondays: Appointment only
    Tuesdays: appointment only
    Wednesdays: 9 am- 9 pm in lineup, available anytime by appointment
    Thursdays: 9 am- 9 pm in lineup, available anytime by appointment
    Fridays: 9 am- 11 pm in lineup, available anytime by appointment
    Saturdays: 9 am- 11 pm in lineup, available anytime by appointment
    Sundays: 9 am- 9 pm in lineup, available anytime by appointment
    How to schedule an appointment:
    To ensure we do not miss each other, please e-mail me at AliceLittle@SagebrushRanch.com to set up an appointment with me! I will need to know the date and time you would like to meet, and any special requests that may require pre-planning. Deposits of 10% are appreciated, but never required. To call in a deposit to guarantee our time together, please phone the ranch at 775.246.5683 and let them know of your desire to arrange an appointment. I always offer extra time for repeat visitors, and those who schedule with me in advance.

Dates I am unavailable:
    On rare occasions I am away from the ranch for travel, vacation, and sex education events. The following dates are ones I am not available to accept appointments. If you are visiting during one of these time frames, please do reach out to one of my lovely Sagebrush Ranch co-workers, who will be more than happy to take wonderful care of you in my absence.

August 25th-28th
    [​IMG]

2. Fantastic post deary, Glad to see your full schedule up now I can plan my work trips through the area around your schedule. XoXo

3. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Yes! I always plan my year out in advance, so that it'll be easier for us to meet. Goodness knows I wouldn't want to miss anyone!

auron79, Darmstrong and BriarRose like this.
  4. Always amazed on just how organized you are. This is a great thread for all of us Alice fans.

auron79 likes this.
  5. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

You're always on top of communicating your schedule, very helpful :)

6. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I always like to be available, and i'm always willing to work with your schedule! Late nights and early morning parties are always very fun :)

auron79, Domus and Darmstrong like this.
  7. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Active Member

Early morning coffee and a cup full of Alice little is the absolute best way to start the day off right.

8. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

What can I say? I do enjoy coffee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

10. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for keeping us informed with your schedule Alice. You show that you want to see and spend as much time as we want to see you.

11. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

It's good to be able to plan ahead! I'm a long term lady at Sagebrush Ranch, so we can plan out our time together 3, 6, or even 9 months down the road! I'll be here :)

auron79 likes this.
  12. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great schedule Alice! I need to make a trip up north very soon!

AliceLittle and auron79 like this.
  13. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I normally go once a year to the Ranch but you have changed my way of thinking Alice I'm coming again this year. It's awesome to arrange with our times together and spend as much time as we can with one another.

14. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

Not many people can say that they can plan that far ahead in life. Although A year isn't that long, it is when u can put in a guaranteed yearly schedule. That's pretty awesome

15. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Definitely come and visit Gezabelle, we have trouble to get into together. <3

16. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Book today with Alice @ Kit kat ranch 7752469975 call now shes waiting for ya

AliceLittle likes this.
  17. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Active Member

Keeping up with alice is one of my favorite activities. Knowing your yearly schedule makes my job sooooo much easier.

auron79 likes this.
  18. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Thank you GiaCorleone! Guys come and book both of us! a party together would be so much fun!

19. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

It is always a good idea to post your schedule! Book her guys!

20. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    auron79 likes this.