Alice is the shit!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael99, Jun 28, 2017.

1. My time in Wonderland
    I want to start by saying that the Sage Brush has a very calm vibe that I really liked. Everyone that I was in contact with was very friendly and helpful. I had made an appointment to spend some time with Alice about a month before I was planning to be in the area on vacation. I had read her reviews and checked her out on Twitter but believe me none of that does her justice!! When you meet her you will see first off she is so pretty. She has the most beautiful eyes and smile that I have ever seen. Its obvious that she loves what she does and believe me she is great at it.
    I was nervious when I arrived but she was so sweet and kind that I was put right at ease. I had the pleasure of having 2 parties with her and She went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy and believe me I was. If I had my way I would be there now but unfortunately I live 2000 miles away LOL!!!! Trust me though as soon as I have a chance I'll be making a trip back to wonderland :)
    Thanks Alice

Michael [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. It was great getting to spend time with you as well! I had just as much fun as you did- you're a great guy, and i'm looking forward to when our paths cross again!

Domus likes this.
  3. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great trip. Alice really does have a great smile, very infectious in my experience.

4. Aww, thanks hun. Hopefully you and Michael get the chance to see my smile soon.

Michael99 likes this.
  5. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Yes, you can really tell Alice loves what she does. The genuine care is a great plus for her.

Michael99 likes this.
  6. Aww, thank you dear <3 Hope you're enjoying your cool weather out your way.

7. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Soon enough, which puts a smile on my face.

8. Counting down! I can't way until you're here.

9. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

My neither, it's been too long.

10. Life happens, just glad you're making it back out.

11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

It feels like fall out here its ridonkulous I hope it's warmer out there.

12. It's warmer during the day, so you'll enjoy the days when you're here.

13. Thanks for sharing this review!

Michael99 likes this.
  14. It was a great time with Michael and I hope he makes it back soon.

Michael99 likes this.
  15. I hope to be back soon as well. It's been a few months and not a single day has went by that I didn't look back on our time together and grin. Have a great day beautiful
    Michael

16. ooh, yes please! Let me know when you're here next, i'd love to show you my new suite here at the Bunny Ranch!

Michael99 likes this.
  17. Hey! Thank you Michael! I hope you're doing great!

18. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

Hook line and sinker, I agree. Alice truly is the Shit!!

auron79 and Michael99 like this.
  19. Thanks Amber, that's cute and sweet of you to say.

20. I had a similar experience. Alice's friendliness and charm really made me relax when I was super anxious about the whole party.

Jackson and Michael99 like this.
  21. I'm glad I put you at ease, I had a great time with you.

22. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Same. Put me in the cliche anxious introvert squad, but Alice really put my nerves to rest rather quickly.

23. It means a lot to hear how relaxed you felt around me.

24. Too bad you're so far away, but I hope you get out this way again soon.

25. Hopefully I’ll be back that way in a couple of months. I can’t wait cause I miss your face.