Alex Hayes Collection of reviews

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Mar 26, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Alex Hayes Reviews

Alex Hayes: St. Pogus at Love Ranch
    By Longarm69
    Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Click here for Original Link

The St. Pogus Party at the Love Ranch was a HUGE Success and most of the Thanks must go to Pogus himself and the Charming Chloe. I even heard Bagpipes being played! Most of the sites were Beautiful, and some were unfortunatly Unforgetable. But I can trully say I had a Ball of a Time.

During the night I was watching a beautiful vision from afar. As I had never seen her face on the Boards before, I asked who she was. I was told that her name was Alex Hayes. Well, after I was formally introduced to her we began to talk. We learned we were neighbors growing up, so I knew I needed to spend some time with this beauty. After all the main festivities had ended and I was getting ready to leave, Alex stopped me a asked it I was not going to tell her goodbye. Little did I know what this meant. The two of us ended up in the VIP Room and soon I was receiving a VIP massage. Well, turn about is fair play, but I massaged a much more private area on her. From what I could hear and see, she had no complaints. And I know if you have a Party with this Beautiful aand HOT Lady, you will have no complaints as well! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] But you better hurry soon, as there is a rumor she may be moving on to bluer skies. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]