Alana Love - Wonderful time! (a virgin story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by steve0478, Jan 1, 2009.

1. *redacted*

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good time and hope you repeat the experiance have fun today as well

3. Hey Steve, I read your post about spending time with Alana. Way to go. I've not been with Alana or talked with her, but did see her around during my last visit. She is a very nice looking gal for sure. I did notice that you had spoken to CoCo. Now CoCo is someone I have gotten to know a bit.
    She was the "first" Bunny I spent time with at the ranch, so she will always be special. BUT, she is real special anyway. Like some people have what they call "comfort food". I would call CoCo a "comfort girl". She is very good at making one feel comfortable. She is also simply SMOKING HOT. I would not pass on a chance to spend time with her if I were you. She is an amazing girl, and I always miss her when I'm away from the ranch. All I can tell you is that you will NOT be disappointed spending time with CoCo. She is so lovely. Her good friend Cheyenne Capri is also a very lovely girl. Good luck on your next visit. These gals really know how to make a guy feel special!!!

4. glad to hear you had a great time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Way to go, Steve! :)

6. I had a great time too and I loved the gifts he got my baby, thank you, xoxo