Adam and Eve in the Garden of Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by adamandeve, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Adam’s Part-

I was unaware until recently that brothels accepted female clients. Who knew? Or that you could see them as a couple. Even better!

We had already planned a vacation at Lake Tahoe when I found out about being able to visit brothels as a couple. It really wasn’t that far to the brothels from there, so “Eve” and I decided to go out the one day.

We met Alice, who was an absolute delight. Alice led us to her room, which I think someone said was the biggest at Sagebrush, but I might be remembering wrong or misheard, but regardless it was a big room. My wife and Alice did most of the business talk, but apparently it was pretty easy.

We sat on the bed, had coffee and chatted, I didn’t know much about Alice beforehand other than ginger and cute, but she was funny and great to chat with. Eve initiated the sexual side of things, and it was so hot to see her and Alice kissing and letting their hands explore each other’s body. Eve pulled me into the mix, and the rest seems like a blur. I don’t know how long we were at it, well I kind of do thanks to booking times but still, but it felt both like it was over so fast, and that we spent much more time together than we did.

I don’t know if we’ll vacation at Lake Tahoe again any time soon, but if we do I hope Alice is still there.

Eve’s Part-

Adam and I have been in an open relationship for a while, but it’s always been our own relationships, never together with a third person. When looking up fun activities by the lake I came across a mention of the Bunny Ranch. I had seen an episode of Cathouse or two, and was curious. Looked a bit at Bunny Ranch and found the other ranches. I can’t remember if I saw something about couples first, or Alice first, but when I had seen both my mind was made up.

Adam loves redheads (I would hope, he married one!) and I was surprised at how many the ranches had, but Alice won out. Told Adam, we talked, and agreed. Alice was very helpful responding to my emails asking about the whole brothel shebang and how it worked. I made an appointment and deposit not long after because the brothel has a lot of great women it seems, but I had made up my mind on Alice and didn’t want to miss her.

Alice was cuter in person and very friendly, we were past the awkward stranger phase in a matter of minutes. We had a great chat in her room about Hookers for Healthcare, which I didn’t realize she was a part of, but as a nurse originally from a country with universal healthcare I had some thoughts on it, but I digress.

I knew Adam would be reserved, so I started things with Alice, and after a bit included Adam, as much as part of me wanted to keep Alice to myself a bit longer. I don’t know how vulgar these forums get, so I’ll suffice myself by saying Alice is amazing at what she does, and we both left very satisfied and happy.

Thank you Alice for a true afternoon delight.

2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you both for sharing your experiences with Alice. She is such a amazing person who has a great heart in taking care of everyone. I hope you two get to see her again.

3. Oh that's cute! Thanks for both sharing your reviews. Not enough of our lady visitors leave reviews. I had such a great time with you two. If you make it back out here I'd love to get the chance to catch up. Remember Eve, don't let him get out of hand ;-)

4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

What a charming review! I think this is the first review I've read written at least in part by a lady client. I'm glad both of you had fun and I'm glad Alice was there to pleasure both of you.

5. Yes! I really love with each half of a couple contributes- everyone has their own unique perspective, and I think far too often we don't hear from both partners! It is a group activity after all!

6. Sounds like an amazing time with a wonderful lady!

7. It was, I was lucky to share my time with the two of them.

8. This is a creative, and exciting review! I loved reading it, sounds like a really good time. <3

9. I love working with couples so much- Hopefully i'll get to meet more fun couples this winter!

10. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Couples party is still on my list to do one day. Cool that you both wrote something.

11. One day :) Yeah, it was cute and sweet they both said their parts.

12. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

One day I just have to handle that pesky getting a girlfriend thing first.

13. If you quit working so hard and took time to yourself you just might, but you know that, you tell me that :p

14. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I'm not sure if anyone I date would be open for this but it would be an interesting experience.

15. It's not for everyone, but for those open to it, it can be a beautiful experience.

16. Wow. I think more reviews from the female perspective are needed, that was a nice change.

17. I thought it was nice to see what Eve thought, I get to hear from the ladies in person but it's nice seeing a review.

18. IMG_4671.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Well you have opened my eyes to a lot of things. I like the idea of trying anything once.

20. That's what I love to hear! But you're an adventurous person by nature.

21. It was a great time with Adam and "Eve" I'm so glad you decided to swing by on your vacation.

22. I know you said you weren't sure if you'd vacation nearby again, but I sincerely hope you do.

23. It's...I dunno...sweet? That a couple can be so in love that they can have a date like this.

24. It really speaks to the level of trust and love and comfort of a relationship when they know they can have a party like this.

25. An email from "Eve" came in recently, just a sweet "thinking of you" type letter. They were such a fun couple.

26. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

That's really great. M* asks about you from time to time, I think you made an impression on her too.

27. Sign me up! That sounded like some fun there!

28. Yes- it really was a special party!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Sounds like you and your "Eve" had a great time!