REVIEW Ada Marie is an amazing cuddler...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Sep 29, 2016.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

...among other things! Ada and I had the opportunity to meet a few weeks ago during the Labor Day Weekend. I was hanging out over at the LRN & Ada came out of the hallway and literally jumped right next to me and started cuddling with me. Now Im not one to deny any gorgeous lady the ability to cuddle with me, so we started the normal chit chat & getting to know each other better. Over the course of the next few weeks, we exchanged pleasantries over twitter (there was even a great line by Ada that if I ever needed to be talked off of my roof cause my sports teams do stupid things, she would be more than happy to talk me down with a few items) and kept in contact.

This past weekend, Raz & I decided to make a surprise trip up (during Street Vibrations) and made our way to all of the houses. As we walked in to the LRN, there was a loud "OMG, are you kidding me?". Ada made her way to us, and greeted me with a big hug. We all sat in the parlor for awhile as we continued talking and getting to know each other even more. After talking with Ada for awhile, you will realize that she is a very down to earth person that you cannot help but to enjoy chatting with. We decided to go back and talk about a future party and came to a real quick agreement. Later on that night, we decided to go ahead and have our fun together.

My time with Ada was amazing. We had a pretty good connection that continued into the bedroom. Even after we finished, we just laid there, relaxing and enjoyed our time together. It was nice to not worry bout anything for the next few moments except laying down with her. Sadly the casher buzzed to let us know that our time was over, and we got ready and made our way back to the parlor. When we got there, Ada spent a little more time sitting and chatting with me before I had to head out.

Ada, thank you for a great time, and I cannot wait for our next encounter. Guys and gals, def make your way to the LRN and see this amazing little lady. I promise you won't regret the decision!

2. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Aww thank you for the AMAZING review Glip! I truly enjoyed our time together and hope to have more amazing parties with you soon! Much love

3. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear two of my favorite people had such a great time!!!

4. I have NO doubt that spending time with Ada in or out of the bedroom would be amazing! Thanks for the review!

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review gLip of a lovely lady!

6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Thanks for your review of Ada gLip. I've gotten to talk with her a bit but I think I need to learn more about her bare hugs. :) T

7. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Great review my friend. Glad you had such a great time. Ada is a great girl and happy you two were able to connect, which was obvious from the moment I saw you two together.

Make an appointment with her today guys!!! She's adorable and as down-to -earth as they come.

Docrocker likes this.
  8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Wow great review Ada! come on in and see her today!

9. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

I need glip to come back and cuddle with me.

10. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Awwwww, I do miss your cuddles dear!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review gLip! Last night (Halloween Party) I never got a chance to talk to Ada about us getting together soon. Guess I'll just have to look at her photos online and dream

12. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

You were busy!! I didn't want to impose.