Abbie Marie is the best person ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pkk04817, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Abbie Marie exemplifies the best date ever. She is caring, sweet, and the most honest person that you can ever meet. She is by far the perfect remedy for a long, draining day. She is beautiful, both on the outside and inside with a personality that matches her awesome features.

My date started with the line-up. I never been to the Love Ranch before. While everyone is gorgeous, what really caught my eye was her smile. Her smile is so hot, it can melt candles! From that simple "hi, I'm Abbie", I knew that the night would be a very special one. We took a quick tour before we went back to her room. I won't go into the specific details (that's just between the two of us) but I will say that it will be one of the most memorable times of my life. She was energetic, focused, and definitely a great time.

I was exhausted by the end of that hour and we went back to the bar to finish off our champagne. That was when I realized that you can go through your whole life and never meet someone like her again. Just talking with her was almost (but only almost :D ) as good as fun time in the bedroom. Her natural charm just comes right out and shines like a beacon of light. What a classy lady. That time with her then got me more than ready for a "re-party". And let me tell you, the second time around was just a nice as the first.

If there is any advice I can give, it would be to see Abbie at least once and preferably over and over again. There will never be a time when you will ever say that you have had to much of Abbie. Go and do it. You will not be disappointed.

PS - She loves massages.

2. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Congratulations on a very smart choice. Your description is right on the money. Every second spent with Abbie is the ultimate in wish fulfillment, whether it's before, during, or after a party. There are no words to truly describe the "Abbie Experience" but it is an experience that will stay with you for the rest of your life....

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats on a great party and re party with the lovely Abbie Marie I will find out about this total immersion in March Looking forward to it congrats again on a great visit

4. PK,
    We think you have discovered the essence of Abbie, her smile. A few months ago on her website, she posted some candid pictures she took with her computer. She said that she noticed that all of them she was smiling in the picture, and wanted to take some without the smile. We told her that her personality comes out when she smiles.

When you have a party with Abbie there never seems to be enough time ;)

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review. Thanks for sharing your experience, Abbie does seem to have a really fun personality with a naughty, wild streak.

6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

And many more to come sweetheart! :)

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I think it describes you perfectly! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]