REVIEW A Wonderful Week With Anita Bianchi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Is it her pleasant demeanor? Her poise? Her impeccable beauty? Her sultry eyes? Her kiss?

I first connected with Anita through before my last visit to BunnyRanch 6 weeks ago the message board PM. I saw her early that week which was a smart move. From the moment we first kissed I felt something special; difficult to describe. I partied with her many times that week.

I had my last weeklong, end of March ski trip/ranch visit planned. After really enjoying each other my prior week Anita and I planned to see eachother as much as possible this week. I did arrange a couple of the parties with other ladies that week but it was difficult to really get to every lady that I tend to see due to time and money so my apologies to anyone I might have missed!

It is impossible to describe how it was this week. She really gave me the royal treatment. Aside from her external beauty Anita was so heartwarming, loving, welcoming and just wonderful to be with. We partied many times during the week which included an outdate/overnight in my room at Gold Dust.

We went out to a great dinner that night at The Basil followed by an amazing night in my room; We loved waking up in each others arms! We agreed we fit so well together!

Yes the overnight was a major highlight of my trip but there were other things that really made the week special; the times we just talked, some lunches and dinners together in the back. I love talking to her and can just watch her all day long!

I must also mention it was my birthday and Anita really took control here. The night before she encouraged me to stay until midnight at the start of my birthday and ordered shots for me and the ladies. Then the next day the birthday continued. She surprised me with an ice cream cake and a brief visit by Casey and Ruby for a little celebration. Anita is very thoughtful.

Part of this week fed off our connection to music; we knew this from our very first PM. We had great fun at Karaoke; she has a very sweet singing voice and sultry look in her eyes when she sings! She loved singing Imagine with me...it was her request.

I always wished I could have a guitar there to play for the ladies and this time I rented a guitar in Reno and one quiet Tuesday afternoon I brought it to the BunnyRanch and played a set in the Parlor with Suzette, Anita and several other ladies present. But first I sat outside in the back with Anita and played a few tunes while she sang along with me…we were all smiles. She wore a pretty white dress with red begonias all over; She wore that because I once called her “My Scarlet Begonias”.

Now that I am back home it is needless to say, I miss her; wishing I didn’t have such a long hiatus until I return. But I know I am blessed that I can even get to ranches at all as I am aware that many board members cannot for various reasons. I am especially blessed now that I met Anita.

I will withhold the details of the sex we had but Anita has incredible bedroom skills that you must find out for yourself one day. For me, this was multiplied by the special affinity that we have.

Thank you Anita for everything you did for me; for all the love, a week I will never forget!

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Very informative!!! She is awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Docrocker and kmoney like this.
  3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

The chemistry between the two of you is so apparent from the smiles and body language I got to see while you were together. So sweet and beautiful!!

kmoney and Docrocker like this.
  4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Tee hee you mean it was noticeable? Some things are tough to hide:)

kmoney likes this.
  5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Wonderful review, sir. There's something about Anita that is just fuel for my fire. I've kept @abianchifanclub going for this long and I've enjoyed every minute. She's a very special someone--I was just thinking to myself the other day how lucky I was to have been involved with the BR social media when I was so I could meet her.

6. Awesome review so glad you had a good time.

7. A lucky, very beautiful girl in your bed:)!!

8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Well I feel that I was the lucky one to have her in my bed!!

kmoney likes this.
  9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thank you Catrina! It was quite a week!!

kmoney likes this.
  10. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much Cumisha. She is one lovely lady. I couldn't help but write her a lil' love song....stay tuned!

kmoney likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome!!! I agree and you are a "Sweetheart" to write her a love song!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome!!! I agree and you are a "Sweetheart" to write her a love song!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Well I thought I might show the love song here but having some technical issues since I recorded in on iPhone and it's mp4a file. Oh well, maybe I'll play it live when I return if I rent a guitar in Reno again like I did in March.

kmoney likes this.
  14. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I have not partied with her but i did see her while i was at the bar she is an attractive woman i really like her voice she just sounds so sweet.

kmoney, Docrocker and Broadhildt like this.
  15. Nice. I must say from your signature at the bottom- You go for ladies with killer looks.

kmoney likes this.
  16. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Sakaki, you can't go wrong with Anita. She's very thoughtful, kind, sweet, alluring, and a hundred other good things.

17. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes yes yes I absolutely do and they all have amazing personality too!

kmoney likes this.
  18. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes she does have a very sweet voice and she's very approachable and friendly. I'm looking forward to next Dec hoping to spent more time with Anita.

kmoney likes this.
  19. AnitaBianchi
    Chat with Me

AnitaBianchi Well-Known Member

Scarlet Begonias .., oh yes, please!

20. AnitaBianchi
    Chat with Me

AnitaBianchi Well-Known Member

As I was walkin' down Grosvenor Square,
    Not a chill to the winter but a nip to the air,
    From the other direction she was calling my eye,
    Could be an illusion but I might as well try, might as well try.

She had rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes,
    And I knew without askin' she was into the blues.
    She wore scarlet begonias tucked into her curls,
    I knew right away she was not like other girls, other girls.

In the heat of the evening when the dealin' got rough,
    She was too pat to open and too cool to bluff.
    As I picked up my matches and was closin' the door,
    I had one of those flashes, I'd been there before, been there before.

Well I ain't often right but I've never been wrong,
    Seldom turns out the way it does in the song.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    In the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Well there ain't nothin' wrong with the way she moves,
    All scarlet begonias or a touch of the blues.
    And there's nothing wrong with the look that's in her eyes
    I had to learn the hard way to let her pass by, let her pass by.

The wind in the willow's playing "Tea for Two, "
    The sky was yellow and the sun was blue,
    Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand,
    Everybody's playing in the heart of gold band, heart of gold band.

Docrocker likes this.
  21. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Anita I look forward to the next opportunity to serenade you. I feel I left a little piece of my heart there with you!

kmoney likes this.
  22. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

excited to read how you could rock each others worlds [smilie=happy.gif]

Docrocker likes this.