A wonderful time with Jade Carpri 9/2017

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Oct 8, 2017.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I have known Jade as long as I have been visiting the ranches. Jade Capri is a very sexy, beautiful and sweet loving woman. She has the curves of a beautiful woman. Jade has a very sweet personality and always sweet with everyone. When I see Jade, she always gives me the biggest and tightest hugs. We always have some nice conversations.

When I arrived to the ranch, Jade is already waiting for me and she look as sexy as ever. We didn’t waste any time at all. We greeted each other and headed straight her room and it was a quick negotiation as always. We chatted for a bit catching up with what is going on with us from the last time we met. As for our party it has always been a great and amazing party. It is always different and better then the last time. Jade gives one of the best GFE I have experience. I am sure everyone who has partied with her knows what I mean. People who has not partied with her should at least party with her once. Another wonderful, amazing and satisfied party I had.

Jade, I am so glad to have met you and to know you for all these years I have been visiting the ranch. You are a good friend and a fun person to party with. Until we meet for our next encounter. xoxo

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I can't believe I didn't see this review!
    I will be back to respond the way it deserve it :)

[​IMG]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Eventually you will see it. Better late then never,lol