REVIEW A well over due Review Sindy Sky!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DesertRose, Sep 20, 2017.

1. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

You are extremely missed Sindy Sky. I was lucky to have been apart of her amazing special The Sindy Scuba Club! I'll post my shirt picture to prove it. It was around St. Patty's day 2017 with a very awesome gentleman whom helped me earn my shirt. I think this was one of those awesome parties I will never forget. I wish I had written this sooner. Time sure does go by so fast whenever you're having fun.

2. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Amen Desert, I was quite traumatized when she left but wish her all the best in the future

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

DesertRose likes this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I definitely agree with you Desert. Sindy is (not was) one of a kind! Thinking positively for sure.

DesertRose likes this.
  4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

She is quite a Lady![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

LOL! Sorry to have to chime in again Desert. :) Sindy IS quite a Lady. I refuse to use the past tense with regards to the lovely Ms. Sky. :rolleyes:

DesertRose and foreverman like this.
  7. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

I fixed it and I certainly do miss her too.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  8. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

One of these days, Desert we have to get you another shirt by joining my Club! :) Sindy was my inspiration after all. :rolleyes:

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I missed Sindy Sky too!!! She has a "Big Heart" and has an awesome personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DesertRose for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

I really miss her .....a lot ...she was an amazing presence

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  12. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your awesome party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]