A visit with Ms. Anna Suvari!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by laserar, Aug 12, 2010.

1. laserar
    Chat with Me

laserar Active Member

I was a virgin before my visit to the Bunny Ranch to see Ms. Anna Suvari. I am glad to say that with Anna's help and patience I am no longer a virgin.

[​IMG]

When Anna and I first started discussing my visit to the Ranch, I thought I would be a nervous wreck on the verge of a major breakdown the moment I set foot inside the door of the Ranch. In our e-mail correspondences, Anna kept reassuring me that she would do everything in her power to help me overcome my anxiety and nervousness. The thing is she started the process in her e-mails and in the blog. When I finally arrived at the Bunny Ranch, I did not feel as nervous or anxious as I had thought I would be. Actually, Anna noticed how relaxed I seemed to be. Although I was still a bit nervous, but I guess that is still to be expected, especially in the presence of such a beautiful lady as Anna.

The experience is one I shall never forget, and one I hope to repeat as soon as I'm able. I'm sure many of you know what I mean.

Anna, thanks for such a wonderful time. I will miss you very much.

[smilie=kiss of love.gif]

Remember, have fun in everything you do, or it will become work.

2. Way to go laserar!!!! In my opinion you could not have made a finer choice to be your first!!!

3. Congratulations on a great party laserar :mrgreen:

4. laserar
    Chat with Me

laserar Active Member

Thanks guys. I did have a lot of fun.

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

As the Templar knight in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" said, "You chose wisely" in selecting Anna to punch your V card. :D

You are at least the second person to state that you were not nervous when you arrived. I guess Anna starts working her magic even before you get on the premises. :D

6. Congrats laserar! Anna has a natural ability to put you at ease.

7. Nicely done laserar. Glad you had the opportunity, and took it, with losing your v-card to Anna. It's a great step to many greater things.

8. What a treat and an honor to have been your first, laserar! (Although I still have a hard time believing it was in fact your first time!) ;)

Thanks for a wonderful, unforgettable evening! I have a few surprises in mind for next time ... :p

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. laserar
    Chat with Me

laserar Active Member

What a treat and an honor to have been your first, laserar! (Although I still have a hard time believing it was in fact your first time!) ;)

Thanks for a wonderful, unforgettable evening! I have a few surprises in mind for next time ... :p

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Well, you can thank the Fleshlights for that belief issue. :D Yet I am almost afraid to find out what those surprises are that you are referring to. :shock: I do look forward to my next visit.

Have fun!!!

10. Very sweet of you, Dan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Is the Temptress a sorceress as well? Not only does she tempt you but she then transforms you into an adept lover! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. laserar
    Chat with Me

laserar Active Member

No she is not a temptress or sorceress. She is a GODDESS and yet she does everything you mentioned without even batting one of her perfect eyes.

13. Aw. You make me melt, laserar! Hope everything went well Monday, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. laserar
    Chat with Me

laserar Active Member

I love trying to make you melt, it's just plain fun. Yes everything went wll on Monday. I just sent you on PM concerning that. Thanks for asking, my sweet.

15. More fun for me, I assure you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. laserar
    Chat with Me

laserar Active Member

I actually think it is a even match!!! :twisted: