A snowy afternoon with Anna Suvari!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by just1nj, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Its very hard to write much anything hasn't been said on the subject, but here goes....

Its been a week since my fourth party with last Friday with Anna Suvari... I still remember every second as vividly in my mind as if it had been today!

In the past year I have had the honor and privilege to get know Anna...

After my first party with Anna last March I said that experience changed my life. At the time I thought it was an immediate thing, but I have come to learn its more of a evolving process. I have learned so much about myself and about life. I think everything does happen for a reason, it might be fate, it might just mere chance governed by some law of averages, or maybe its karma, that part does not matter. What matters is the friends we make and the lives we touch, leaving this world a better place than we found it, something Anna embodies with everything she does!

Thank you Anna for an amazing afternoon
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Two thumbs up, Justin. I know Anna has changed my life even though it's only been through electronic exchanges.

3. It's been a fun ride, hasn't it? ;)

What shall we do for an encore? :twisted:

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I have some ideas.... :twisted: :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I love your ideas! :twisted:

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

All anyone needs to know is that besides being the three-time reigning Courtesan of the Year, Anna's clients keep coming back for repeat visits. That says a lot about her and the quality of her parties! She will be my first ranch experience if I am fortunate enough to make it out there.

7. First off this is a great review. When I made my first visit to the MLBR I told myself I was only going once. Well after having my time with Anna I totally changed my mind. I have to go back. I feel like i didnt get enough of Anna. This beautiful woman can help change your life. If it's spicing up your marriage or if it's getting you right back on the saddle. She can help you. She is a wonderful woman and I am proud to say she is my friend and lover.

8. Aw, thank you! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

De nada. I only am stating the obvious. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank you, halfton! I adore you, and can't wait to see you again! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]